the key

At morning 4:am

The time when everyone will be in there deep sleep, expect taehyung, as he is dreaming of a nightmare.. his head are moving uncomfortably form left to right, right to left.. his hands are grip on the bed sheet.. nd bogom is sitting aside his bed, supporting his head on the bed frame.. he slept unconsciously while keeping his eye on taehyung,, on the other hand y/n was sleeping in the resting room, bogom has to do so many efforts to make her agree to take some rest there, as she didn't take any rest till they bring taehyung to the hospital.. he assured her tht he'll call her as soon as taehyung wake up.. which seems to happen in few mins.. nd taehyung is having a nightmare again..

Y/n : let's forget everything..

Taehyung : as you wish love?? As you wish we'll forget everything nd start a new life?? I promise I'll change?? We'll start our relationship from starting ,, you, me nd our baby... I promise I'll make you guys the happiest.. I.. promi....

Y/n: let's forget each other taehyung.

Taehyung: aww baby it's really funny,, stop kidding around, I don't like these kind of joke,,

Taehyung : but these time I'll let it go okay but don't repeat it okay??

Taehyung : look what you did to yourself,, it's must be hurting right??

Taehyung : we'll talk about this some other day,, let me treat you first let's go...

Y/n: shut up,,, can't you get what iam saying, iam not kidding , it's true,, I want to forget you, I want to erase all those memories I have with you, I hate all those moments I have with you,, I hate you?? I hate you Kim taehyung.. I hate you..

Y/n: nd Iam not going anywhere with you?? Not anymore.. from now on let's pretend to be a stranger?? I d...mgghhhh

Taehyung : calm down baby plz , calm down,, I know you are angry but please calm down?? For me ,, for our baby please calm down..

Taehyung : please please calm down please ,,baby please come back to me,, please

Y/n: stay away ?? Stay away from me Kim taehyung?? Don't you dare,, don't you fucking dare to come any closer to me?? I..

Y/n: dare to touch me,, nd I'll kill myself,,I promise,, iam not lying..

Taehyung : no no,, keep tht away baby, omg it's bleeding,, I said keep tht fucking thing away...

Y/n : stop , stay away..

Taehyung : no,, fuck stop these,, I'll not come near you,, jst stop these, please for God sake..

Taehyung : don't hurt yourself baby,, plzz ,, I'll do whatever you say,, jst stop these,, Don't don't do these,, hurt me all you want,, you can beat me, hit me, kick me, nd can cut me all you want,, but just don't do these... Plz plz plz for God sake..

Y/n : you'll.. you'll...do.. whatever I say??

Taehyung : I'll do whatever you say,, jst please jst...

Y/n: let's jst forget each other.. let's free each other from these pain.. we aren't meant for each other taehyung..

Taehyung : no, no ,no, shut up it's not going to happen never,, you are not going anywhere,, you are not going?? You are MINE only MINE, MINE, MINE ,MINE, did you understand.. did you understand??