Return of the Mavericks Ch. 4 (Beyond the Many-verse)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Ch. 4 (Beyond the Many-verse)

Disclaimer: This is an indirect sequel to the first Dawn of Injustice Loud Heroes story. It follows the Destruction Ending where the Hatchilings of the Phoenix and the Children of the L-Crew sisters are now looking for clues on how will they be able to bring back the Phoenix King, Lincoln Loud (formerly known as Firecracker). Now they are stuck in a timeless plane of existence that is the nexus of all other worlds created. It is the alpha and omega of the worlds, and the realm works as if it never existed and exists as the same time: The World That Never Did. Some characters may return while some may not.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16.

Opening Theme [Static P - Rewind]
One more time, rewind
I'll find another way back here...
I've been to the hard times
I've been at the wrong side
I've been ashamed
So many memories you know, I like to change
I'm gonna correct this
I'm gonna direct us to better days
I'm gonna turn back the clock
And a different way
I got the power
To turn back time, you know
'Til I find the right road
I've change that fate once before
So here I go
A new story unfold!!
One more time, rewind
I'll find another way back here
On this memories, I reflect
I conceive a better plan from here
One more time, rewind
I'll find another wa-a-a-ay back here. Ha!
-Opening Ends-

-Story-

From Hiromi/Sonnet, Panther, and Terry Loud; also known as the Agni Kai girls, are together yet had separate memories to relive and learn from. These girls had been friends, that must be why they are still together even after entering their chambers. What is unknown to them is something that has been long forgotten suddenly will resurface from their lives once again.

Panther/Red Panther: I don't get it?

Terry/Red Canary: Get what, dudette?

Panther/Red Panther: We are inside and had the specific date set in the day the Regime had prospered. So why aren't we meeting anyone that are familiar or even a regime militant?

Hiromi/Rubywing: Mendokusai, totemo shinpi-teki. (What a pain, this is too mysterious.)

They continue to traverse until they all found themselves separated and in front of three different houses. Then each of them receives some sort of ID card that contains their names and at the back are a code.

Panther/Red Panther: Can anyone hear me?

Terry/Red Canary: Strange, we can still hear ya. But we are separated.

Hiromi/Rubywing: Hijou ni Kimyouna. (Very odd indeed.)

Panther/Red Panther: Plus what are these cards?

Hiromi/Rubywing: Tegakari kaado? (Clue cards?)

The girls saw the back codes and saw the following encoding.
Panther had Earth-P026 Code-16 15 12 12 25
Terry had Earth-T014 Code-20 01 02 02 25
Hiromi had Earth-H023 Code-08 01 09 11 21
Then each of them looked at the house that they are standing right now. Panther sees a home that doubles as a sports gym. Then Terry sees an apartment building with a music store with instruments, records and albums on the display. Lastly, Hiromi is starring at what seemed to be a traditional Japanese home that has some dark tone of colors. Each of them steps inside the respective buildings and each saw their versions of their lives, each with their mothers...and a version of their father, Lincoln Loud.

-Hiromi's training (she is reliving both her life and her mother's life as Reaper)-

In Hiromi's case, she saw herself playing with her father. Something that she had slightly forgotten over the course of years. A hide and seek withing the large home that her parents had. For you see, here in this part of the Many-verse (Multiverse: an expanding reality containing many alternative worlds/universes and outcomes created by Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh/Ieouah El-Shaddai, the God of all Creation. Known by every parts of the reality as The One True God.) this Lincoln Loud had found his love and as he grew and graduated, he moved to his business as a manga artist/mangaka in Japan. He got married to a renowned poet and goth that Lucy befriended, Haiku. Together, their books and literary works they've gained a brighter reputation. However, they are currently living normal lives and Lincoln had finished his most recent manga and out of boredom, he makes commissioned artworks submitted in an art website. Haiku's book of dark fantasy has been nearing completion and her poems and haiku are popular in both the USA and Japan (mostly Tokyo, Kyoto and Akihabara). The family are taking a break and Hiromi is most inspired with her father but took her Gothic side from her mother.

Hiromi/Rubywing: Otou-san, *sob* Okaa-san. (Father, *cries* Mother.)

Hiromi is slowly regaining recognition of the events. It was their vacation from all the artistic works they have. They planned to spend their break in any parts of Japan, including the capital of Tokyo and the electric land of the otaku culture, Akihabara. Then they are going to return to their previous homeland, Michigan, USA. They brought souvenirs for their extended families, aunts, grandparents, and cousins. This were getting smooth... until

Lincoln (Earth-H023): Hiromi, Haiku, aishiteru, sumanai, sayonara. (My daughter Hiromi, My beloved Haiku, I love you both. Forgive me, goodbye.)

A terrorist attack held Lincoln(Earth-H023) hostage in the plane along with his family and others. His last hurrah of defending his family from the evildoers let him to get shot and die. His pool of blood and the ringing of the gun put the mother and daughter into trauma. The group of radicals were luckily apprehended while some of them didn't survive. A funeral with his achievements are held in his old home, with his sisters and parents mourning, and nieces/nephews joined their mothers in sadness. But the one who is grief-stricken the most are the Gothic sister, her friend the wife, and the Gothic daughter. A few months later, Haiku decided to stay in Royal Woods believing that this bring closure more than that of Japan. Her dark fantasy book continues until it is finished with a tragic tone. Her poetry with her friend, Lucy, got more darker and melancholic than what it used to. The madness of losing her husband and padre-de-familia is getting to her, to a point that she thought of drinking poison to end herself. But a sudden flash of flames destroyed the glass of deathly elixir, as she saw who is the one that stopped her.

Haiku[Earth-H023]: No! This must be a dream. Or I must be in paradise with you. But suicides ends in the underworld. Who... why are you here, my love?

Hiromi followed and saw him. It was the Phoenix King himself, still at his reign over the regime. Wearing an Archangel's armor with red phoenix pattern and at his side is his katana. Hiromi is at awe, is her father returned from the heavens as an angel or is he from the depths of the abyss, luring her mother to perdition. Either way she seemed unease.

Phoenix King/Lincoln: So in this universe, I married Haiku. Just a second. [Lincoln vanishes for a few seconds before reappearing] Now that I met and took the soul of the Lincoln of this version. I can assure you I mean you no harm.

Haiku[Earth-H023]: Who are you? Are you really Lincoln?

Phoenix King/Lincoln: Indeed I am, but not the Lincoln you once knew. I am from a different Earth similar to this except in my world, I am America's High Councilor of the Order of the Phoenix. I am the Phoenix King, and I rule a world with heroes and villains alike. I am also a vessel of an Archangel Camael. And I've returned from the Heavens. Do not grieve, my love. We will be together again but not in this world.

Haiku questioned whether he is honest but with the tone and mannerism the same as Alter Lincoln(Earth-H023), there is no doubt that he is telling the truth. The Phoenix King offered her a place among his Universe and asked if she had anyone there left. She replied that she had nothing left the moment she lost her husband and if the High Councilor wanted to be with her family again, she is willing to traverse with him. She asked for Lisa to manipulate her and Hiromi's identity and erase them from the census of both Japan and USA, or at least give them death certificate to make it official. Now she is free to leave with him with Hiromi. But that wasn't over.

Alter Haiku[Earth-H023]: I know this place is full of surprises but he'll keep us safe.

Hiromi simply followed where they are soon sent to Lisa Loud, known as Omniscience [formerly Prodigy] and had their memories altered so that they will not remember the tragedy of losing their version of Lincoln until they learn to break free from the memory alteration and move on from the heartbreak. The Prime Haiku, who is also Clyde's first wife of the three, taught all what Alter Haiku what she need to learn as the new Reaper. It's the very least she can do to defend herself from criminals or threats. (Note: Prime Haiku once wears her Reaper outfit as Smoking Wrecker/Zachlor16 described it. While Alter Haiku wears the same except with much more crimson pattern. Think of it as costume changes if player 1 and 2 are fighting with similar characters.) With this, she performs heroic acts that the Prime Haiku couldn't do anymore since she is taking care of Clyde after the accident.

-Panther's Training (she is reliving her mother's life as an athlete and MMA medal bearer)

Panther was watching her mother train for her championship round while her father is on his job as a police officer of Michigan(Earth-P026). They lived normal, lawful lives and budget-wise. They never really had any problems, physically and financially. Panther was always been like her mother, wanting to be a fighter, yet she inherited her father's taste for comic books. Every now and then Lincoln would come home with new issues of her favorite Ace Savvy series that he bought with parts of his salary. Surprisingly, it was rather more peaceful so Lincoln(Earth-P026) had never got real troubles of being a cop. A few months later, Polly(Earth-P026) got her latest win from the championship round while Lincoln got good news from his station.

Panther/Red Panther: This is... this is the day. That dreaded freaking day. I realize now, mom, dad...*sob*

The Panther Loud of this Earth is a studious athlete and when she got home, she'd spend her time in the gym room before going through her homework. When her parents got home, she got greeted by both with glee in their expression.

Lincoln[Earth-P026]: Hon, I got good news!

Polly[Earth-P026]: What a coincidence, so do I!

Panther/Red Panther: Please, don't... I wish this never happened... I took you for granted, dad. This news was never good.

Lincoln[Earth-P026]: Well I submitted my forms and got a recommendation of promotion to Detroit City Department!

Polly[Earth-P026]: No way! I knew you could do it! I never had a doubt, hon! So proud of you. I also had something, I got my final award. This will be my last medal now that I'm retiring before I accepted my role as a coach!

Lincoln[Earth-P026]: I knew you could do it! You're always trained by the best! And I mean best, I meant my sister.

Both had planned to have dinner at Lynn's Diner(Earth-P026) as celebration and Panther is also there to celebrate. It was the middle of the night, Lynn Sr(Earth-P026) is preparing his best for his son's promotion.

Lynn Sr[Earth-P026]: I knew my son would make it... [the phone rings and Lynn Sr picks up] Hello? Yes? What? No.... it can't be.

That night, it was a the tragic night. Lincoln was driving the car and a drunken truck driver hits Lincoln's car. This severely injured the family of three. When the Loud Family heard of this, they canceled their plans of party and their excitement turns into dismay and worry. The ambulance where able to bring them to the hospital. However, a few days later, Lincoln(Earth-P026) perished. Polly sustained injuries but survived. Panther got her legs broken and replaced with prosthetic limbs. The truck driver got his sentence, feeling guilty and unforgiven by the family he had ruined. Panther kept learning to move with ease with her new legs while Polly took her anger out to the gym room. Soon the Phoenix King arrives from a dimensional breach

Phoenix King/Lincoln: I got the soul of this universe's Lincoln and gained his memory. This time he married Polly Pain.

He entered the gym house and saw Polly drowned in despair while Panther is hiding from the side to avoid her mother's rage.

Polly[Earth-P026]: Whoever you are, we are not interested on what you're selling! I ain't no addict!

Phoenix King/Lincoln: You look like you needed a company.

Polly[Earth-P026] couldn't believe on who is she hearing. The voice of her deceased husband made her turn and see. She saw a figure similar to her husband alright, except in his angelic garments.

Polly[Earth-P026]: This is a dream, right? You can't be kidding me? This is a dream.

Phoenix King/Lincoln: Go ahead and feel me. I am real. I assure you, this is no dream. I'm back from the Heavenly kingdom itself.

Polly[Earth-P026] wasn't much of an avid believer of the supernatural/metaphysical, but she is willing to believe that he indeed returned from the afterlife just to see her again. Lincoln/Phoenix King offered her a choice and he too visited Lisa[Earth-P026] and had her removed any profile of Polly's citizenship along with Panther. Then he had the portal ready and took both in his care.

Lisa/Omniscience: Another one. You really are insatiable, dear Supreme Councilor Brother.

Lincoln/Phoenix King: The Polly of our Earth is gone after she and Rusty got caught with the mess that led to their doom. Only Rocky is left to carry the Spokes name and under Lucy's protection.

They had their memories replaced but retained portions of it, parts that includes them being married. Polly Pain-Loud continued to be a teacher for Lisa's school for the gifted and cares for both meta and non-meta. Panther learned to fight against diverse adversaries within the school. She also gained an armor suit shaped like Marvel's Black Panther except with scarlet pattern and painting made of Vibranium, Orichalcum and Adamantine steel. There on out, she continued as one of the two founders of Agni Kai.

-Terry's Training (she doesn't got much training since her mother isn't meta-human but this will reveal her powers of kinetic energy absorption)

Terry, Tabby and Lincoln had mostly been with Chunk, Mazzy, Sully, Sam and Luna. This was because they had been coordinators and managers of the band ever since. However, as a side of that, They own a music shop at their apartment which most tenant visits. They had been the music of everyone's ears, rarely getting any noise complaints. Lincoln is more on classical but also prefers rock. Tabby tends to crank the volume to 11 but they avoid it to prevent damaging the store. Terry had a good voice, and mostly sings Queen, Bon Jovi, or GnR songs. They had happy lives.

Terry/Red Canary: Now, I remember... Dad got... no I must move on. I had a new dad... but part of me wishes we could still play songs.

It was an armed robbery. Lincoln was both cashier and manager. They got the money but one had the gun, and although it was an accident on his part, the damage was done.

Terry/Red Canary: [Both her past and present self] No!!

Police: Freeze! Nobody moves.

The officers and authorities arrived. The gunner got arrested but he was bait, a distraction that led the holder of the cash to escape. Tabby received the news terribly. First Liam, the farm boy friend of Lincoln, moved out to another state and engaged in a Texan girl so Lincoln was Tabby's only choice left. Now she heard her husband got gunned down in his own store, the heartache was too much. She can't take it and drowned her sorrow in alcohol. The store got shut down and the band shared their condolences. Luna had it worst, Sam starts to doubt her wife, things in this Earth falls apart. But the Phoenix King was determined to fix the world, lest he'd ask Ehyeh himself to erase it after he took Tabitha of Earth-T014.

Lincoln/Phoenix King: I had the soul of Lincoln Loud[Earth-T014] now that we are merged into one, I had his memories. So this time it was Tabby. Since the Liam and Tabby of my world are no more, I can only hope they're in Scala ad Caelum like Camael would always express me.

Phoenix King/Lincoln then goes to the abandoned shop, although the albums are now dusty and most instruments had be given to those who needed (in exchange for financial supports), Lincoln still took one and listened to a working audio player. This raised alarm to the room that Tabby sleeps in, in which both daughter and the drunken mother investigates to see who is the intruder. They could not find the switch and had flashlights to illuminate the dark bodega.

Tabby[Earth-T014]: Who are you and what are ye doing here ya bloke?

Phoenix King/Lincoln: Sad that you had to close down. I like these music. Did sis made them?

Tabby[Earth-T014] and Terry heard the Phoenix King. He went aglow which caused the drunk mother to faint. Using the torches, Terry opened the bulbs of incandescence and saw a figure of her father in armor and flaming wings. She stood there shaking as the Phoenix King looked for ingredients to sober the mother. After a mix, Lincoln/Phoenix King let her drank the concoction and had her wake up with smelling salts.

Tabby[Earth-T014]: Is... that.... really *sob* you, luv?

Phoenix King/Lincoln: I am indeed Lincoln Loud. I've returned from the dead intact. For you my love. But you must keep this secret from others.

Tabby kept her promise and Lincoln first went to Luna[Earth-T014]. She had the same reaction and had to carry her to Lisa[Earth-T014] to explain everything. Afterwards he did the same request and had them removed from evidential existence. Lisa[Earth-T014] had the records ready and had his last hugs with her and the awoken Luna[Earth-T014]. He explained to her too that he will be leaving the current universe and conveyed his goodbyes and wishes for her and Sam to fix things. If not for her sake, then for their surrogate's sake. Once Tabitha and Terry left Earth-T014, they undergo the same memory alteration process without them knowing.

Lisa/Omniscience: I'll cut to the chase and am surprised that you're doing this, dear Supreme Councilor.

Tabby had to replace the former Cherry Bomb of the Cicadas group. But after the Dark Slayers departure, she immediately disbands the group to be a music instructor in the school of the gifted. Terry however had her genes modified during her school days, in which gave her power. She can absorb kinetic energy and unleash them explosively via punches, kicks or shouts/roar. How it happened is a failed science project at school [not hers, but from her lab mates].

And as soon as the Agni Kai girls reunites, they hugged in tears but made an oath to move on after finding closure, keeping the memories they shared a secret. And who knows, maybe this is the will of their fathers... their versions of Lincoln Loud.

Meanwhile, outside the chambers.

Spiritus: I've held the end of the bargain. You three doppelgangers are free to stay or go. Either way, if the champions won and had their request, you three may return and reunite with your daughters. They've always been in good care. May Ehyeh bless and keep you.

Materia: I see you have varying versions of yourself.

Spiritus: Hmph!

Materia: No need to be alarmed. I had not a trace of intention to intervene in your lamentation of your mirrors.

-To be Continued-

-Music-
Unbroken silence
In jewel of an island
Chasing the light & found a big shadow
Standing in the darkness
Bear my loneliness
Light and shadow stare me for eternity
I'm dreaming over time clearly to understand a calling given
by the everlasting
I can't stop the urge to destroy
It infects like a rising flames
Brainwashed strange world in reality
I can't take anymore
We lose track of the preciousness of our life like a shot
Fall into the slough of ruin
But I can change my future
-Choir and Music ends-

AN: And there you go, The Origin Stories of the Agni Kai girls. Probably one of the difficult since I had to come up with how that will work up since the doppelganger's version had to have stayed willingly in the DoI Prime Universe as I call it Earth-D015. And instead of creating chaos, unlike what Smoking Wrecker did on one of his chapters about alternative reality version, I had removed that part. We can say it's all Ieouah/Ehyeh's doing of maintaining the realities in check.

Some characters belongs to a fellow DeviantArtist NBWatts. A good friend of mine.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading. Leave a like, review, follow and as always: God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!