Return of the Mavericks Ch. 10 (Frost Labyrinth)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Ch. 10 (Frost Labyrinth)

Disclaimer: This is an indirect sequel to the first Dawn of Injustice Loud Heroes story. It follows the Destruction Ending where the Hatchlings of the Phoenix and the Children of the L-Crew sisters are now looking for clues on how will they be able to bring back the Phoenix King, Lincoln Loud (formerly known as Firecracker). Now they are stuck in a timeless plane of existence that is the nexus of all other worlds created. It is the alpha and omega of the worlds, and the realm works as if it never existed and exists as the same time: The World That Never Did. Some characters may return while some may not.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16.

Opening Theme [Static P - Rewind]

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here...

I've been to the hard times

I've been at the wrong side

I've been ashamed

So many memories you know, I like to change

I'm gonna correct this

I'm gonna direct us to better days

I'm gonna turn back the clock

And a different way

I got the power

To turn back time, you know

'Til I find the right road

I've change that fate once before

So here I go

A new story unfold!!

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here

On this memories, I reflect

I conceive a better plan from here

One more time, rewind

I'll find another wa-a-a-ay back here. Ha!

-Opening Ends-

-Story-

It was about during Luan's investigation on the mysterious plague of depravity and negativity that the frost master of the L-Crew, Lucy Loud-Spokes, known as Deathfrost (formerly Black Ice) found herself in the foreign land, a village across the mountains. Along with her son: Luke Loud-Spokes, Haiku Loud (From Many-Verse Earth-H023), and allies from Fenton Corp (such as Danny Fenton, Sam Manson-Fenton, Tucker Foley, and Jazz Fenton). The village however, is now a ghost town. No residency are found, as if it was deserted for some reason. Luke remembers the day he seemed to be proud of, the day he save his group and gained new found power.

Lucy/Deathfrost: So little noise. My kind of place but why?

Danny Fenton/Phantom: I had no idea. But keep your eyes peeled. I have a bad feeling about this. Thanks to Frostbite's gift, I can sense heat signatures via the cold. But so far the only signatures I sensed are us. Not even a single villager is found.

Tucker: Mine as well. The device had not sensed any life at all.

Sam Manson-Fenton: As if this place is deserted for good.