Return of the Mavericks Ch. 13 (Apple of Eden)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Ch. 13 (Apple of Eden)

Disclaimer: This is an indirect sequel to the first Dawn of Injustice Loud Heroes story. It follows the Destruction Ending where the Hatchilings of the Phoenix and the Children of the L-Crew sisters are now looking for clues on how will they be able to bring back the Phoenix King, Lincoln Loud (formerly known as Firecracker). Now they are stuck in a timeless plane of existence that is the nexus of all other worlds created. It is the alpha and omega of the worlds, and the realm works as if it never existed and exists as the same time: The World That Never Did. Some characters may return while some may not.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16.

Opening Theme [Static P - Rewind]

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here...

I've been to the hard times

I've been at the wrong side

I've been ashamed

So many memories you know, I like to change

I'm gonna correct this

I'm gonna direct us to better days

I'm gonna turn back the clock

And a different way

I got the power

To turn back time, you know

'Til I find the right road

I've change that fate once before

So here I go

A new story unfold!!

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here

On this memories, I reflect

I conceive a better plan from here

One more time, rewind

I'll find another wa-a-a-ay back here. Ha!

-Opening Ends-

-Story-

Time period: A few years before the abdication, Next High Councilor: Chancellor Clyde McBride.

This is the memory presented to the sole son of the genius, Lisa Loud aka. Omniscience (formerly: Prodigy) and soon to be High Councilor after Clyde: David Wisemann, Solomon Loud-Wisemann. The son of two great scientists that lead the regime science division has now prepares for training. But before all that, he was one with last exchange of words with the Ein Sof twins before having his turn.

Flashback

Solomon Wisemann/Dr. Brainiac: Before I enter and reclaim my past or rather, my mother's past, I'd like to something. A mystery in the Universe that had been boggling me.

Ieouah El-Shaddai: What do you wish to learn?

Solomon Wisemann/Dr. Brainiac: So many. I can't even tell where to begin.

Pandora Nihil Klum: Ah, a curious mind. One of them was why my brother and I once fought and almost instigated the Apocalypse that could have led the end of all reality. My brother used all of his power and his creations, his angels to have Chaos/Trihexa the true Beast sealed away into the box along with me.