DoI/RotM Secret Report 7 (Artificial Speed Realm)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Secret Report 7 (Artificial Speed Realm)

Disclaimer: This is just secret reports that may or may not be canon to this AU. Secret reports contain references from quotes, poetry and other contents that may be a topic of controversy. This secret report may occurred after or before the events of Return of the Mavericks. Somewhat short but compiled into bulks.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16

-Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty and become wind.-

-New growth cannot exist without first the destruction of the old.-

-Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong.-

"Guru Laghima" (Avatar Series: Legend of Korra)

-Accept what happened to you. Don't fear what might have been.-

-When you base your expectations only on what you see, you blind yourself to the possibilities of a new reality.-

-Nature is constantly changing... like the wind-

"Zaheer" (Avatar Series: Legend of Korra)

-Lori Secret Report: Event After Secret Report 4, Dawn of Injustice Creation/Neutral Endings or after Return of the Maverick-

It has been a couple of months since the defeat of Johnny Speed and the death of the Speed Realm. Dr. Paradox, Clockwork and Cheat/Tobias had been practicing their time powers knowing full well that they'll be needed for maintaining the balance of timeline. Paradox himself would one day retire and the responsibility of watching over the Temporal Zone as its Monitor would eventually be passed. Cheat being the husband of the Sisters of Fate proved to be compatible with the role. But Clockwork would also be a good candidate, considering his passion for his powers. While Clockwork still had earthly restraint due to his old thieving habits, Cheat had only been a charitable gambler that knows disconnection with worldly desires and concerns. The problem is that Tobias could not leave his gang and leadership with organized crime lords for the sole reason that he keeps them at bay. His gambling skills and talents earned him many profits but spends most of them in donating for the unfortunate people.

Meanwhile Lori had enjoyed her freedom from heroics with her children. Sure she and Rory/Mercury Girl had only residual connection with the tachyon speed-enhancers from the Speed Realm and they swore to only use them for emergency reasons only, but they also had been getting visions in their dreams. Their sleep patterns had been disturb by nightmares of a crumbling world wishing to be restored or saved. Lori shrugs them off as bad dreams... if only that was just the case.

Lisa/Omniscience [com]: Lori Loud-Santiago, I request your presence in the headquarters immediately. It is a matter of life and death and you're part of this.

Lori: Can it wait, Lisa? I'm in a middle of family bonding.

Lincoln/Phoenix [com]: Lori, I suggest you come this instant. This had something to do with you.

Lori: Lincoln? Alright, fine. I'll go. Let me just tell Bobby and my kids. Plus, I haven't put Amanda to sleep yet.

Lori took her car, Vanzilla 2.0 and headed towards the Headquarters (Nest of the Phoenix). Once she reached Lisa Wisemann's Laboratory, she saw her deactivated Savitara suit, a Tachyon prototype based on Johnny Speed's speed-enhancing bands, the same particle reactor-accelerator that Lisa used that gave birth to their Meta-Human powers and the Apple of Eden; encased in protective glass layers. Not only that Lisa and Lincoln was present among them but Luna is also at the laboratory.