DoI/RotM Secret Report 6 (Songs of Innocence/Experience 3)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Secret Report 6 (Songs of Innocence/Experience 3)

Disclaimer: This is just secret reports that may or may not be canon to this AU. Secret reports contain references from quotes, poetry and other contents that may be a topic of controversy. This secret report may occurred after or before the events of Return of the Mavericks. Somewhat short but compiled into bulks.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16

Please Read the Author's Note below this story

-I have no name. I am but two days old. What shall I call thee? Happy I am, joy is my name, sweet joy befall thee!- "Infant Joy" By William Blake

-The angel that presided o'er my birth said, "Little creature, formed of joy and mirth. Go love without help of any thing on Earth."- "The angel that presided over my birth" By William Blake

"Loud Bistro, Creation Ending."

Lincoln [Formerly known as Phoenix King/Firecracker] now lived in peace but still dreads the day that his past will eventually haunt him down. His past transgression, although forgiven by the grace of Ehyeh/Ieouah El-Shaddai Himself, he still harbors some form of regret and desire for penance. Logan, his first son from his deceased wife Paige, had learned to spend more time with whatever remained of his family. Along with his half-sister, Lita Rochelle; half-brother, Jor-El/Jordan Elijah; The Agni Kai girls, Hiromi/Sonnet, Terry and Panther; step-sister/cousin, Lina Sharp-Loud; and the newly born from his step-mother Ronnie Anne, baby Lyle Toby Santiago-Loud.

The white-haired Pyro had expressed such gladness that the procedure of Lyle's birth was completely controlled. No defects so far, and he expect it to be meta-human with similarities to his older sister, Lita. Ronnie and Lincoln's little Sunspot. Logan couldn't help to feel joy yet envy for the new member of their nest. Lincoln had planned to have Lisa help in the medical circumcision at the eighth day of his birth and christened after a month, similar to how he did with Logan and Jor-El. The eldest boy did wonder...

Lincoln/Phoenix: O angel that presided o'er his birth say to this little creature, formed of joy and mirth to go love without help of any thing on Earth.

Ronnie/Dyna-Mom [Formerly Surge]: Poetics again, lame-O?

Lincoln/Phoenix: It's been years since we were 11. Will the nicknames end?

Ronnie/Dyna-Mom: 'Fraid not, papi. We may be parents now but nothing wrong with having a bit of our childhood to remain, right?

Lincoln/Phoenix: Yes. That's right.

Logan/Knightwing: Dad, I wanna ask. Was that the same thing you said when I was born?

Lincoln/Phoenix: Yes, but there's also something else.

Logan/Knightwing: Really?

Lincoln/Phoenix: Yes, for you see. After your birth, your mom suffered and remained sterile. Sure I could have used magicules or had Lisa helped with the procedure but with the Meta-Ban, the sources was limited and I was already retired from being a Hammurabi Code so I was left with just that.

Ronnie/Dyna-Mom: I'm sorry about Paige, Link.

Lincoln/Phoenix: It's all under the bridge. Anyways, back to the story. Logan, you... were a crybaby. I mean it's natural for an infant but you don't seemed to stop crying even after being fed and nurtured by your mother or the nurses.

Logan/Knightwing: Oh. What stopped me then?

Lincoln/Phoenix: Me, coming to get you home with your mom. After 2 days in the nurse's ward, we were released and I had to carry you. When you looked at me, you finally giggled. You were full of joy, as if the candle found its star... or sun, a collective torch. So, I recited another one of poems given to me and to your Aunt Lucille by Dark Slayer himself.