Return of the Mavericks Ch. 11 (Exiled in Africa)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Ch. 11 (Exiled in Africa)

Disclaimer: This is an indirect sequel to the first Dawn of Injustice Loud Heroes story. It follows the Destruction Ending where the Hatchlings of the Phoenix and the Children of the L-Crew sisters are now looking for clues on how will they be able to bring back the Phoenix King, Lincoln Loud (formerly known as Firecracker). Now they are stuck in a timeless plane of existence that is the nexus of all other worlds created. It is the alpha and omega of the worlds, and the realm works as if it never existed and exists as the same time: The World That Never Did. Some characters may return while some may not.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16.

Opening Theme [Static P - Rewind]

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here...

I've been to the hard times

I've been at the wrong side

I've been ashamed

So many memories you know, I like to change

I'm gonna correct this

I'm gonna direct us to better days

I'm gonna turn back the clock

And a different way

I got the power

To turn back time, you know

'Til I find the right road

I've change that fate once before

So here I go

A new story unfold!!

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here

On this memories, I reflect

I conceive a better plan from here

One more time, rewind

I'll find another wa-a-a-ay back here. Ha!

-Opening Ends-

-Story-

Lana Loud, formerly as Wildgirl. Soon named as Huntress for her powers to transform and adapt into animals. She is the Fauna of the L-Crew even before the regime started. But her enemy would not let her rest even with the meta-ban law. When the failure from a battle that halted Project V caused many lives, most meta-humans are hunted down by the issue of the government. Any show or public display of powers had been criminalized and penalized harshly. A point where most meta-criminals and meta-civilians went into hiding. Cameras everywhere, torrents of watchful eyes came to the cities. Lana's rival and hunter, Xander defected from Tetherby's sponsorship and went freely into finding Lana to claim her head. Fortunately, there are other allies found that are secretly monitoring the flow of order whether they'd be sponsored by the government or not. Such as the Omni-Twins and Plumbers, Fenton Corp, James Isaac Neutron Scientific Industries, and more. And even before the bounty hunting group: Cicadas was formally formed, Dark Slayer was the night's watcher on those who brings turmoil. Lana should have been dead where she stood if it wasn't from those help.