DoI/RotM Secret Report 5 (Power and the Girl)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Secret Report 5 (Power and the Girl)

Disclaimer: This is just secret reports that may or may not be canon to this AU. Secret reports contain references from quotes, poetry and other contents that may be a topic of controversy. This secret report may occurred after or before the events of Return of the Mavericks. Somewhat short but compiled into bulks.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16

-I took my Power in my Hand. And went against the World-- 'Twas not so much as David-- had. But I-- was twice as bold.- "I Took Power in my Hand" by Emily Dickinson; an American Poet

-For the measure of a man is what he does with power.- Plato

-Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.- Abraham Lincoln

"Time period: Between coup d'etat and Regime Order. Before abdication and Sanctum arc/Pre-DOI"

The coup d'etat just barely begun. A heartbroken husband, lost his love from a tragedy, inevitably created a chain of injustice. The storm was tame during the meta-ban. What ignited the sparks of war was Lincoln losing Paige by witnessing her death from criminals that still lingers society. Logan was there too, witnessing the death of his mother. When project V failed, Andrew Tetherby's fail-safe was to blame the meta-humans on the destruction and chaos that unfurled. He pictured their existence as cancerous to humanity and fear was drawn from the hearts of the citizen. Although not everyone agrees to this, the vast majority made their decision to make the meta-humans to surrender to authority or face their crimes (or worse, their Maker). During this that Lincoln and Ronnie decided to cut ties for awhile, but remained close friends though brokenhearted. Their reason is that if their relationship continued and yielded a spawn, they fear that there's a higher chance for them to inherit their powers and forced to live in fear. Paige wasn't meta (although having angelic essence by Uriel).

Now that revolution is in the air, powerless leaders are now tasting their own medicine while those minority that enabled the safekeeping of the meta-humankind (which led to the Cicadas) are given rise to authority. Lead by Lincoln, those who dared shackle their freedom with discrimination, racism, prejudice and hatred are met with justifiable scorn and judgement. But soon, this act of deviance against tyranny became a bloodbath of violence and war. Desiring to decrease the numbers of those who still stands in his way, opposed seemed to rhyme with dispose, and prosecution became execution. Even more terror was afloat and the powerless dared defiance no more. Power did control everything, and the weak was given a choice, follow their example and be granted freedom and life, or reject them and live their lives in fear and shadows. Dark Slayer had mixed feeling on his protege's successes. On one hand he felt responsible to the cruelty that occurred and his brother, Alastor wouldn't tolerate such. While on the other, he prided on the boys feats, showing the world that without power and opposition, evolution cannot be attained and progress will become stagnant. The meta and the non-meta should be in equal terms with each other, in order for them to build a much accepting society.

Soothsayer also had feelings of reluctance in helping the very boy he once befriended. Clyde wouldn't approve but being part of Cicada made him realize how unfair the previous government was. He too felt reluctant but at the same time, agree to this coup d'etat.

Soothsayer: I taught you the existence of Magicules to help you stop Irate from being born again. To think that you'll use this power like this. Perhaps I should have kept it to myself. Even then...

Lincoln/Ignis [Phoenix]: Even then, I will inevitably discover it to ensure Irate doesn't return. You just choose to ensure that the demon wouldn't cause any chaos. You choose the lesser of evils.