Return of the Mavericks Ch. 9 (Power Girl Hustle)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Ch. 9 (Power Girl Hustle)

Disclaimer: This is an indirect sequel to the first Dawn of Injustice Loud Heroes story. It follows the Destruction Ending where the Hatchilings of the Phoenix and the Children of the L-Crew sisters are now looking for clues on how will they be able to bring back the Phoenix King, Lincoln Loud (formerly known as Firecracker). Now they are stuck in a timeless plane of existence that is the nexus of all other worlds created. It is the alpha and omega of the worlds, and the realm works as if it never existed and exists as the same time: The World That Never Did. Some characters may return while some may not.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16.

Opening Theme [Static P - Rewind]

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here...

I've been to the hard times

I've been at the wrong side

I've been ashamed

So many memories you know, I like to change

I'm gonna correct this

I'm gonna direct us to better days

I'm gonna turn back the clock

And a different way

I got the power

To turn back time, you know

'Til I find the right road

I've change that fate once before

So here I go

A new story unfold!!

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here

On this memories, I reflect

I conceive a better plan from here

One more time, rewind

I'll find another wa-a-a-ay back here. Ha!

-Opening Ends-

-Story-

When the regime started, Lincoln hunted down notorious criminal groups in order to being forth his sovereignty over the whole state. He started first at Michigan then nearby states, then the most crime rates. Thanks to this crime and villainy dropped in a matter of weeks, they were unbeatable. But not without consequences, for mortality rate during the time is much higher than before. Most are defiant criminals that learn nothing, then of course: casualties of war. Many lost their families in that instance. It was hard for them to move on, but they'd rather be alive than dead by keeping quiet and hoping the war against crime would end. But not all syndicates are at odds on the regime, for some did found favor on the eyes of the High Councilor. Under the condition that they protect their domain and its freedom, kingpins and mafia leaders put aside their differences to find a common goal. Under their security and protection, even police force are subjected to cooperate with them to avoid another massacre. They are only allowed permitted occupations or operations under the watchful eye such as brothels, black markets, and casinos. One person sought to make the country into his play den, one who views life as nothing more than a game of luck. His name is Tobias Goldstein aka. Cheat. Under his influence, most mobsters would rather obey than to oppose. He had a deal, provided that he earn his trust, he can keep on his gamble. Nothing else is heard from him, rumored to be dead after the Abdication and reign of Brother's Eye, except maybe he had a family from a mobster clan and the child had inherited his position as watchful eye over the syndicates.