Return of the Mavericks Ch. 20 (Finale pt. 7: Return of the Mavericks)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Ch. 20 (Finale pt. 7: Return of the Mavericks)

Disclaimer: This is an indirect sequel to the first Dawn of Injustice Loud Heroes story. It follows the Destruction Ending where the Hatchlings of the Phoenix and the Children of the L-Crew sisters are now looking for clues on how will they be able to bring back the Phoenix King, Lincoln Loud (formerly known as Firecracker). Now they are stuck in a timeless plane of existence that is the nexus of all other worlds created. It is the alpha and omega of the worlds, and the realm works as if it never existed and exists as the same time: The World That Never Did. Some characters may return while some may not.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16.

Opening Theme [Inferno - Mrs. Green Apple]

A single flame to light the dark

I wear it every day, everywhere that I go

There's a dream for peace within my heart

But now it fades every day without any hope

There's a single flame to light the dark

Is this the path you take? 'Cause I don't know where to go

Doesn't matter 'cause we're always stuck

A heart that's so warm can never help it

The fire lights our way

Guides us when we're led astray

Like a melody for us to follow every day

They say there's no eternity, so why do we all fight?

I try my best to laugh at it, and go and live my life

The things we have that shine so bright - one day their light will die

We walk our paths sharing this burden

We will walk and live our lives until our light burns out!

The toys from back when I was just a kid

Along with knowing just like magic

We will always heal - they're treasures I hold

They say there's no eternity, so why do we all fight?

We walk our paths sharing this burden

We will walk and live our lives until our light burns out!

-Opening Ends-

-La Vita Nova: A New Life-

The world's reality is shifting. Merging with an abandoned timeline. What cannot be changed nor undone is being done and set in motion. This is the reality they've wanted, it shall be granted to them. But from a new perspective also comes new challenges.

Dr. Azrael/Dr. Myth, Hope [Charmcaster], Mike Morningstar, John Constantine, Yunan and Caine/Soothsayer had started noticing the paradigm shift of reality. The champions may had succeeded their task but they have not returned yet. The other people however do not notice this change for only those connected to a more celestial/cryptical sciences can decipher the sudden change in the atmosphere. The supernatural detectives; Winchester Brothers have theorized that the Primordial Twins had made their move and so they must do also on that sudden inertia.