Return of the Mavericks Ch. 14 (Finale pt. 1: Gathering from Outside)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Ch. 14 (Finale pt. 1: Gathering from Outside)

Disclaimer: This is an indirect sequel to the first Dawn of Injustice Loud Heroes story. It follows the Destruction Ending where the Hatchilings of the Phoenix and the Children of the L-Crew sisters are now looking for clues on how will they be able to bring back the Phoenix King, Lincoln Loud (formerly known as Firecracker). Now they are stuck in a timeless plane of existence that is the nexus of all other worlds created. It is the alpha and omega of the worlds, and the realm works as if it never existed and exists as the same time: The World That Never Did. Some characters may return while some may not.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16.

Opening Theme [Static P - Rewind]

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here...

I've been to the hard times

I've been at the wrong side

I've been ashamed

So many memories you know, I like to change

I'm gonna correct this

I'm gonna direct us to better days

I'm gonna turn back the clock

And a different way

I got the power

To turn back time, you know

'Til I find the right road

I've change that fate once before

So here I go

A new story unfold!!

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here

On this memories, I reflect

I conceive a better plan from here

One more time, rewind

I'll find another wa-a-a-ay back here. Ha!

-Opening Ends-

From the current reality [Destruction Path], some people have gathered to stop criminal activities in the absence of the L-Crew. Once they had finished, they decided to have a meeting with the others. One of those people is Dark Slayer and his brother themselves. Then there's a man with some nomadic clothing and green wizard's hat.

Dark Slayer: Yunan! You've made it!

Yunan: Well, this is a pleasant surprise. I'm meeting the leader of the Cicadas, The Dark Slayer - Publius V. Maro. Along with his brother, The Blade Master Alastor aka. Anthony "Tony" Redgrave.

Alastor: You sure did do your homework! But where's Cerez? She's supposed to be with us by now!

Dark Slayer: Any minute now...

Soon a bewitching vixen in a raven tight suit along with some other women with her. One of them also wears tights but in red, and has a silvery hair. Then another is a blond woman carrying two guns and a giant blade on her back. Last is a woman in with clothing, carrying a series of guns and artilleries.

Cerez: Forgive the tardiness, but I brought them along just as you asked!

Alastor: *whistle* Great! Now the party can start!