Return of the Mavericks Ch. 15 (Finale pt. 2: Preparation for the Fray)

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Ch. 15 (Finale pt. 2: Preparation for the Fray)

Disclaimer: This is an indirect sequel to the first Dawn of Injustice Loud Heroes story. It follows the Destruction Ending where the Hatchlings of the Phoenix and the Children of the L-Crew sisters are now looking for clues on how will they be able to bring back the Phoenix King, Lincoln Loud (formerly known as Firecracker). Now they are stuck in a timeless plane of existence that is the nexus of all other worlds created. It is the alpha and omega of the worlds, and the realm works as if it never existed and exists as the same time: The World That Never Did. Some characters may return while some may not.

TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. Loud Heroes is owned by Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker] and Zachlor16.

Opening Theme [Static P - Rewind]

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here...

I've been to the hard times

I've been at the wrong side

I've been ashamed

So many memories you know, I like to change

I'm gonna correct this

I'm gonna direct us to better days

I'm gonna turn back the clock

And a different way

I got the power

To turn back time, you know

'Til I find the right road

I've change that fate once before

So here I go

A new story unfold!!

One more time, rewind

I'll find another way back here

On this memories, I reflect

I conceive a better plan from here

One more time, rewind

I'll find another wa-a-a-ay back here. Ha!

-Opening Ends-

The champions had finished their tasks inside their chambers within the Memory Skyscraper. What awaited them is to choose sides between the two Mavericks, goddess Materia or god Spiritus. The participants of the fray that is about to come and decide the future (or past) of the world they once belonged to had gathered to greet their guardians, save for those Hatchiling (children of the Phoenix King).

Lori: Oh thank goodness, you both are alright. Now, please... [shifting from caring to slightly infuriated] Who's idea is it to literally send all of you to this suicide mission!?

Lola: Yeah, who was it!?

Logan: It was me. My idea but I was meant to go alone. Although, Lina joined for the same reason and Eclipse did to help Lina and himself get closure for their origin story. It was still my convincing to Aunt Lisa to do this.

Luan: And you did nothing to stop this? You're supposed to be a genius! And yet you treat this risk as a joke that ain't funny!

Lisa: Please, any scientists takes risks for the sake of progress. I merely gave them the tools but at the back of my scholarly instincts, I too was worried so when the others decided to join... I kept thing in discreet until the time is right.