Savitara and the Forces of the Speed Realm (Trailer)

Loud Heroes: Dawn of Injustice - Savitara and the Forces of the Speed Realm (Trailer)

For whenever there is the Yin, there will the Yang

For there is Being, there is also Nothingness

For there is Light, there is also the Dark

And when there is Stillness, there is also... Motion!!

-Speed Realm, Time (Unknown)-

Lori/Savitara: Where am I?

Loki/Godspeed: Lori?

Lori/Savitara: Loki? You're here too.

Loki/Godspeed: That could only mean one thing...

Cassiel/Castiel: Lori and Loki Loud, the chosen speedsters of your realm. Earth-D015 and Earth-D065(Genderbend Loud Heroes - Dawn of Injustice, Good Louds). I welcome thee.

Lori/Savitara: Cassiel! So where are we?

Cassiel/Castiel: You are within the Speed Realm. The one you've created, that is. The old Speed Realm perish and this new one is still infantile so it may seemed unfamiliar to the both of us. But your presence led me here and it seems that this Realm is finally gaining sentience like the old one.

Loki/Godspeed: Then, was it you that called us here?

Cassiel/Castiel: Yes and no. As the Angel of Swiftness, it was my duty to check on the motion of the Many-Verse. I found nothing wrong with the Artificial Speed Realm's development but I did found an anomaly from the lines of Space-Time. Thus the Speed Realm called us here and I shall deliver the message.

Lori/Savitara: What does it literally want from us?

Cassiel/Castiel: There is a foe coming. One born when you killed the Speed Realm by converting its energy from motion into stillness.

-L-Crew HQ (Nest of the Phoenix), Time (Months after the Creation End, almost a year)-

Lisa/Omniscience: This enemy had the power over space time and stillness. Although this one can time travel, it can only go back on moments that the host existed. Meaning the hosts cannot go back on time before the host's birth. It can only transfer it's consciousness towards the past while there must be a body waiting for him for the transfer.

Lori/Savitara: So this enemy is literally the opposite of us speedsters!

Lisa/Omniscience: Yes, but it cannot slow you down unless your speed is not yet fully matured into the Speed Realm. Meaning those novice speedsters like your daughters and from the other Earths of the Many-Verse may be affected by this power. And since this Realm bestow powers in reverse relation to the Speed Realm, we shall call it... the Still Realm, where everything in this Realm's host is completely frozen still. Lincoln, Luna and Lucy might be immune to this enemy.

Lori/Savitara: Why is that?

Lisa/Omniscience: Stillness Energy (or Potential Energy) is the opposite of motion (Kinetic), meaning anything that involves excitement of energy like heat and electricity will temporarily render the Still Realm's influence ineffective but only to a certain time. Meaning, it might bypass this vulnerability. Lucy being an Ice-Elemental Meta... Ice is the stillness and cold is the removal/absence of heat so she might also have temporary immunity.

Lori/Savitara: Lincoln and Lucy might literally help us in this case then. Luna though... she's literally giving birth to her child (from Simon Sharp's donation) so she'll literally be out of commission.

-Location, Skull Island (near Bermuda Triangle where the Tower once erected) also known as the Devil's triangle or Unwished Island. Time (After a few weeks of preparation, June 20XX)-

Loki/Godspeed: Wait... him!

Lori/Savitara: Of all people to be the 13 vessels of the Still Realm... it had to be you. Gary. Literally Timmy Turner's imaginary friend manifested into reality by Magicules from the Fairy World.

Gary: I don't have time to do uncool things like violence. I became a vessel so I could find Timmy. He's been missing for a long time and his fairies can't even find him. His children and wives are getting worried.

Loki/Godspeed: Then do you agree for a truce? After this, we will have to inject some of the Speed Realm's energy into you before the Still Realm devours you whole.

When the Speed Realm perished, the Still Realm was born and continued to amalgamate every Earths of the Many-Verse and slowly affecting other Earths as well. This is causing the different worlds of the Infinite Worlds to collide and be one in sync... causing a whole lot of new complications from different worlds. It's up to the Speedsters to fix this and re-balance the Still Realm with the Artificial Speed Realm

Loud Heroes: Dawn of Injustice - Savitara and the Forces of the Speed Realm. And Crisis of the Many-Verse.

Lincoln/Phoenix: Agni Kai Girls... Hiromi(Sonnet), Panther, Terry... perhaps it's time for you three to inherit something of mine.

Amon's Dagger/Sword to Hiromi (Transforms into a Katana Hybrid Scythe)

Ifreet's Greaves and Sandals for Terry and...

Fiery Armor of the Hell Cat, Iblis

-Coming in September 2021 (I think)-

God Bless, Stay Safe and Shalom/Peace! I hope to see you beautiful people for this next project.

Questions are within the review or PM me. Leave a Follow/Like and Fave too! Thanks for the support.