New Look, New Home CHP. 2

"D-do I really need to put all of this on?"

"Mhm, don't worry, the accessories were picked out so that they match up with the rest of the outfit. Now get changed so we can have our lunch!"

"Hah...yes ma'am"

As the sulking swordsman with the dragon on his head went into one of the backrooms of the restaurant to get changed, I turned back and saw that Agil and Klein already had recording crystals out and were ready to capture the moment. Considering how Kirito's pictures got out last time, I was tempted to stop them but...so long as they didn't do anything with them it should be fine.

Seeing them both shudder when I glanced over to them, they nodded in understanding, and I walked over to where the rest of the group was seated. We were in a secluded area of Lindarith, so there were no other players in the restaurant. Everyone had already decided what they wanted to eat, so they were chatting idly about the stores we had scouted out, but as soon as I sat down the topic returned to the duel I had with Kirito earlier.

"M-miss Asuna! That was amazing! I've never seen something like that before!"

The first one to speak out was the owner of the dragon that had taken a liking to Kirito, Silica.

"You don't need to address me so formally Silica, and thank you, but it's not like it was something so spectacular."

"You say that Asuna, but I don't think any of us could keep up with how fast you and Ky were moving. Seriously, there were times I thought you guys were gonna start knocking trees over with how hard you were fighting."

"Oh, if you decided to duel in a forest next time, make sure to tell me so I can show you some nice spots. I could always use the extra lumber for my crafting, especially since Keita keeps on making a mess of the rarer ones."

"H-hey your the one that keeps on making me use them even when you know when my proficiency isn't high enough..."

Keita whimpered at Makhols scolding, and Sachi patted him on the back in a reassuring manner while Yuna laughed. Nautilus was quietly gazing at her like always while Ashley seemed to be jotting down some notes about new outfits to make. We resumed our idle chatter for a few minutes, which meant that Kirito was purposely delaying his entrance. Right before I could get up to go and get him though, Argo leaned over close to me with an impish smile and spoke in a voice low enough that only I would be able to hear.

"So A-chan, what did you say that made Kibou lose his cool?"

"Hm? I don't know what you're talking about Argo."

"Nyehehe, ignoring those fancy moves that he was pulling, you were in a pretty sticky spot at the end there. I can't help but wonder what could have made him lose focus so suddenly ya know?"

Of course, I was having enough trouble keeping down my embarrassment over the matter, so the slight reaction I gave seemed to have given the all-knowing info-dealer what she wanted to know, but before she could ask any further, I heard the door to the backroom open and spun around.

His usual black clothes had been completely changed. Now in a white coat with the red designs that correspond with the guild, his thin-metal protector and inner shirt were a shade darker, accompanied with dark grey pants and shoes. I also included arm, shin, knee, and shoulder guards that were designed by Ashley and made out of a rare scale material. Although I couldn't see it from here, his sheath was also changed to an appropriate color with the guild insignia, and he had the white-base sword equipped instead of his preferred black one. Despite the sulking expression he had on, his new uniform seemed-

"Woah...you look so cool Kirito!"

Dashing over to him, Silica began running around Kirito, staring in awe the entire time. And she wasn't the only one. Ashley darted over as she closely inspected some of the finer details on his outfit, Yuna was already chatting excitedly about potential shows that he could star in, Sachi commented on what sort of accessories would go well with the outfit, and Argo had joined Klein and Agil in prepping recording crystals. Even Liz was thinking of what new weapons would go along with his new look. It seemed to be a complete success for Kirito's debut, but...