Chapter 31.

Rubbing his Temple with an agitated sigh, Takemichi Sinks into his seat just wishing to disappear right at that moment.
Why did he agree to speak to them? Hell he knew this wasn't a good idea yet he gave them the benefit of the doubt, does he regret that? Oh definitely.
He couldn't seem to get through to them, They can't seem to understand what they are doing is wrong.

"Cmon Michi Just Come Home with us"

Takemichi Shakes his head "My Home Is no place near your's"

"Well We Can get you a new one..Thats closer to ours!"

"That's Not What I Mean Senju. I don't want to be near you guys I left for a reason. And i don't plan to go back at all"

"I mean from Takemichi Just said im not surprised he doesn't want to go back with you all" Natalia Looks at them all Blankly Puffing out some smoke from her cigarette "Like Really, You drugged him? Cause Damn That's Ridiculous"

"Well We did It for Him" Mikey Say's Angrily slamming his fist onto the table

"Drugging me wasn't the best way to go" Takemichi whispers looking down at his lap "Neither Was Spamming me with messages and basically hunting me down. After i escaped i had horrible Paranoia for quite a few months thanks to you guys"

"Exactly!" Natalia Snaps "You Guys Are The One's Who Causes My Dear to Have awful Days Everynow and then! He's not even with you lot anymore and yet you still plague his life like some disgusting disease!"

"It's Alright Natalia"

"No It's Not Takemichi! These guys have robbed you off your life and now you basically live in fear from them!"

Izana Rolls His eyes thinking to himself "him fearing us is Good..Easier to control"

"We Were Simply Protecting him
." Mikey Crosses his arms leaning back on his chair

"The Only People He needs Protecting from Is you Monsters!"

Ran Laughs "My My..Someone Has a feisty Attitude"

"She's Right Though You Guys" Takemichi finally Looks Up from his lap and nervously Bounces his leg "You Guys say its to protect me" He suddenly Laughs as if something switches in his head "But the Only One Who Is Harming me mentally, Physically and Emotionally is you Guys!" He laughs once more rubbing away the tears that formed into his eyes from laughing so much
"So tell me why you think I'd go Back with you?"

Natalia and the others Look at him concerned from the sudden laughing
"Takemichi dear are you okay?"

He grins "Im Great! It's Funny Cause this Whole thing Makes..No Fucking Sense!"

Natalia Stands up Pulling up Takemichi with her "Cmon Dear Let's go Get you something to eat and Drink. You gotta rest for a little bit"

"Mhm Food Sounds Good right now" he mutters walking next to Natalia

Mikey Stands up "Hey! We're Not Done here"

Natalia Glares at him over her Sholder "Well It's Either he gets some rest, Or He loses his mind from seeing you guys again and Beats your asses..Cause he can and will do that!" She clicks her tongue in annoyance "Now Sit the fuck down and wait"

Silence.
Just Silence alot of Bonten Looked like Gaping Fishes, Probably Surprised By Natalia. Don't Blame then though for being surprised Natalia is a person who seems to be bubbly, probably from her bright coloured hair So most people are surprised when they find out about her attitude.

"Thats what i thought" she spat out angrily before leading Takemichi into her office cooing, just telling him sweet or funny things to take his mind off what has just gone Down.

"So..How Are We ment to get him back then?" Kazutora Breaks the Silence

"We Could Bribe him?.."

"Koko When Has Bribing Michi ever worked?" Inui Gives him a blank look
And Koko Who Just Shrugs
"I dunno it was just a suggestion"

"I Mean Inui Has a point even in the past, Partner was Stubborn as hell. If he said No to something nothing could convince him otherwise." Chifuyu Shakes his head

"Just Take Him By Force" Sanzu Rolls His eyes "Simple."

"No Dumbass" Rin Scoffs "How Did the last time We did that work out?" He Crosses His Arms "He Just Escaped, Let's Not Forget, he lied making us Believe He wasn't going to Escape"

"Well Take him By force" Ran Nudges Sanzu's side "And Break his legs Boom! He can't run away if he can't walk"

Mikey Frowns "You Know We Don't Like Hurting Michi Unless We truely need to"

"Think About it Mikey" Izana Looks over to him "Ran Is Right, Breaking Michi's legs would stop him from running, it'd take a while to heal therefore we wouldn't have to worry for a good little bit" Izana Claps his hands together "And! Best Part Yet, it'll teach Michi Not to pull a stunt Like that again and if he did he would know he'd get punished for it"

Mikey Sighs Dragging a hand over his face "Okay, Taking that idea into Consideration. The Only Issue is the Woman With Michi"

Senju Pouts "Yeah Who Even Is she? Calling Our Michi Dear To"

"It's Probably His Boss Senju" Wakasa Looks over at her Boredly, The Usual Lollipop Stick Poking out his mouth

Takemichi And Natalia Walk Out from his Office "You're Right. Natalia Is My Boss and My best friend, Not that it matters to you guys."

All heads snap towards them
Izana Raises a brow "And How Much of that Did you hear"

"I heard you guys Talking About Natalia, i don't really want to know what the first half was about. Was probably Something Weird" He mutters glancing at Natalia who was busy Glaring at The group who were simply Glaring right back at her.

"I don't even know why you need to Worry about her" Takemichi Crosses his arms looking at them with a raised brow

"Process Of Elimination Michi! We're Just Simply Listing people of who we need to remove from your life"

A frown Settles on Takemichi's Face his brow raising more "You're Planning on Removing Natalia From My Life"

"Ha! Don't Make Me Laugh Dear, a knife will be stuck in between their eyes before they can even try" Natalia Looks at Takemichi Still Laughing

Takemichi Shakes his head With a disappointed sigh "Now Why Would Removing My Best Friend Be your Concern"

"Like we Said Michi We're simply Removing People You don't need in my life"

Takemichi Rolls his eyes "What You Guys Scared We're Dating or Something?"

Silence

That Silence is Broken By Natalia and Takemichi Both Laughing loudly to the point they are both leaning onto eachother for support
"Haha!*huff* She's a Lesbian You Idiots!"

Natalia Wipes the tears from her eyes "Oh that was Comedy Gold!"

Authors Note:
Hey Y'all, i hope you enjoy Todays Chapter!
Still Like Before Chapters will be on and off as Christmas is coming Closer and closer
Are you all Excited?
I know i sure am!

What do you think of the chapter Today?
What do you want/think will happen next?

Remember to hydrate and eat
Love you all!<3

{Word Count:1209}