Chapter 31

A/N: This is not the last chapter hekhek!!

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, go pack your things"

I looked at my mommy who's now busy putting her things in her suitcase.

I grabbed my robot toy and asked her why.

"Why, Mommy?"I asked her and she looked at me like I was interrupted her business.

"Lilipat tayo ng bahay. Come on, your dad will be here in a few to fetch us"

"We're going to our new house? What about my school, Mommy? My friends here?"

"Lisa, just do what I said. And don't worry about your school. I already enrolled you in Manila"She said and grabbed her phone"Yes, sorry sorry. What is it again?"She asked at her phone then looked at me and mouthed to fix my things.

I had no choice but to do what my mommy said. And when I'm done fixing my stuffs and other things, daddy helped me to carry those things. I don't know that we have new house. And I think, they need to buy a house in Manila because they're work in there.

Napatingin ako sa bagong bahay namin na ngayon ay mas malaki sa dati naming bahay.

"We're going to live here, daddy?"I asked my daddy.

"Yeah..young boy! Go, grab your things"Masaya naman akong bumaba sa car at tiningnan ang bagay namin ngayon. Wow! This is freaking huge!

Buti nalang at may mga helpers dito so they helped us to bring our things inside of our new house.

"Wow!! Daddy, look, there's a pool"I pointed the pool outside of our dinner area.

"Lisa, go to your room now and fix your things there"Napatingin naman ako kay Mommy na ngayon ay sa akin nakatingin. I looked at my Daddy and he signed to go to my room. I wanted to roam around but my Mom told me to clean my room and fix my things. Of course, she wants the best for me so I did what she wanted.

Sa kanilang dalawa ni Daddy, si Mommy ang mas nakakaalam ng lahat. So kung anong sinasabi n'ya, ginagawa ko. Sometimes, naririnig ko silang nag aaway ni dad, and I just locked myself in my room and played my toys para hindi ko nalang sila marinig.

When my parents went to work, nakatingin naman ako sa labas ng bahay namin. Kahit one week na kami dito hindi parin ako lumabas ng bahay.

Bumaba naman ako, and I went to our garage because nandoon ang aking bike.

"Sir. Lisa? Saan po kayo pupunta? Mapapagalitan po kayo ni ma'am kung aalis kayo"Iyon agad ang habol sa akin ng helper namin dito.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick po. Babye"I waved my hand and mabilis na nag pedal para makaalis ng bahay. Yey!

Narinig ko pa nag pag tawag n'ya but I just smiled and drive my bike like I was in competition.

Habang nag bi-bike ako ay tumingin lang ako sa mga paligid. There's no kid here? How boring naman.

Nag tingin tingin lang ako sa aking paligid and nag bike na. But I stopped when I saw a kid, trying to balance herself in her pink bike.

"Aww!! Mommy!!!"At ganun nalang ang pag iyak n'ya when she fell from her bike. I went to her with my bike and looked at her. She's crying.

"Hey, are you alright?"I put my bike down and kneeled in front of her.

"My knees"She still crying. And I don't know but when I saw her face, I immediately smile. She look so cute while crying. Her cheeks were red and it looks like fluffy like a mallow. Even her eyes were full of tears, it still beautiful.