Glamrock Freddy Approaches!

First Encounter
You frowned upon the Pizzaplex door, pondering to yourself why you got out of bed this morning in the first place. You worked near the gigantic mall, and sometimes, you and your friends would eat pizza when you got off work. This was one of those nights, and while everything seemed normal at first, that all changed when (F/N) had a family emergency when you had gone into the bathroom. Unfortunately, you'd gotten the memo too late, and now, the place was closed. Just great. The entrance was locked, and all the lights were starting to dim. Sighing, you turned around, only to see Security Bots that were beginning to swarm the area, and they didn't look too friendly...

Panicking, you texted (F/N), only to get no response. Typical. Your eyes darted around, and were drawn to the only place that was still emitting light; the stage. Dodging security bots, you quietly made your way over. It was eerie when there weren't any children laughing and playing, or music blasting through the speakers. Just you by your lonesome, trapped in the Pizzaplex for who knows how long...

"Vanessa, I fear that there may be something wrong with Mon...ty." You heard a deep voice behind you trail off, and your eyes widened in fear. You slowly turned around to be met with the face of Fazbear entertainment, Freddy. You both stared at each other for a moment, and his ears twitched. "Why, you don't look like Vanessa. Are you lost?"

You couldn't take your eyes off his tall and buff figure. It was incredible, if not slightly intimidating. He almost didn't feel like an animatronic at all, and as you stared into his eyes, you somehow felt yourself relax.

"Um, you could say that. I got... locked in."

"Hmm, well that is quite a problem, isn't it? I think I could probably figure out something for you, wait here!"

He ran off in the other direction, the ground shaking with each step he took. He was big, but he seemed kind enough. Still, you had your guard up.

Moments of eerie silence later, you heard mych softer footsteps walk towards you, and you were met face to face with a blonde security guard, who put her hands on her hips in dismay.

"Great, another adventurer. C'mon, I don't have all day."

While she seemed rather snarky, you quickly followed her to the exit. You would definitely have some choice words for your friend the next time you saw them.

Meeting Again
It was like saying that you'd seen one of Santa's elves when you explained the situation with (F/N). You were getting increasingly frustrated, until you had an idea.

"Fine, you can just see it for yourself."

"Okay, but when we prove you're crazy, you owe me a large pizza."

"You're on."

And so, you two played the waiting game. As it got closer to closing, you two hid out in the bathrooms, until you were sure the coast was clear. After carefully dodging more security bots, you snuck into the back of the stage, as quietly as you could. You looked into the darkness, squinting as you tried to make your eyes adjust, but you heard a security guard behind you. Panicking, you and your friend looked for places to hide.

(F/N) chose to hide behind a door, and you decided to shimmy in the vent, making sure to close it as quietly as possible. You watched silently as the same security guard from the other night inspected the room, expecting to find something or someone, but ultimately found nothing. As she turned around, (F/N) sneezed. Great.

Widening your eyes, you realize that they might rat you out as well, and you weren't taking any chances. You crawlee up the vents, fully intending to pop out in a far enough location that you could camp out. As you were crawling, you noticed blue and red loght illuminating from a room, along with a familiar, deep voice. It made you smile a little, and you went towards it...