Monty Gator Barges In!

First Encounter
Life as a maintenance person was fairly simple. That is, if you were working anywhere besides the Pizzaplex. You had a different thing to do everyday, and though that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, you sometimes got exhausted trying to navigate the place, especially at nighttime. Still, it helped pay the bills, so what was a young, single soul living by theirselves to do? Besides, you liked working with animatronics anyways, so you didn't complain too hard.

You usually didn't work 5 days in a row, but you were called as something seemed to be malfunctioning with the Daycare attendant. As you walked in there, you saw him obsessively knocking down blocks and then rearranging them again, only to knock them back down whenever one particular detail was wrong.

"Oh boy, looks like one of the kiddos accidentally turned on turbo drive again... hey Sun? SUN!"

He didn't look at you as he was focused on the blocks. Huffing, you crossed your arms and walked up to the back of him, not hesitating to flip the switch on his back. He paused for a moment, then turned around a sighed of relief.

"Woah! Thanks so much Y/N, it almost felt like my head was about to do 1,000 cartwheels and roll right off of my own neck!"

"Heh, it's all in the job, Sun. Next time, don't let them get...." You trailed off as you heard some seriously sick shredding of a guitar outside the daycare center. "Do you hear that? It kind of sounds like Monty's guitar. That's strange, he's supposed to be on lockdown today."

"Montgomery doesn't play by the rules, Y/N! He's baaaaaad news!"

"Oh, Sun, please. I'm going to go check it out, just be more careful, okay?"

The closer you got, the louder the sounds of the guitar were. Surely, it couldn't be Monty, right? You knew they were more advanced than most, but still, should they not be resting?

As you turned the corner, you saw nothing except darkness, and it seemed the sound of the guitar had stopped. All was fine until...

"I am Map-Bot. Please take a map."

Sighing of relief, you shook your head and instantly uprighted yourself to scold Map-Bot.

"How many times do we have to go over this?! You don't need to give out maps after hours! I swear, I thought I turned off that setting for you weeks ago, and yet here you are..."

While you were chewing out the now ashamed robot, another much taller green one was across the way, staring at you in awe.

You caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of your eye, and you immediately went up to him.

"HEY! MONTY!" You stomped up to him, and he didn't move. "Monty, what are you doing?! You're not supposed to be here right now, you're supposed to be getting your upgrades tonight! Now is not the be time to be practicing Welcome to the Jungle! Are you even listening to me? Hello.....?"

You snapped your fingers in front of his face, but he just seemed frozen where he stood. You rolled your eyes and took his hand, guiding him back to the area in which he was supposed to be in. You strapped him to his chair, and you crossed your arms and squinted at him.

"Something's up with this place, and I'm going to figure out what it is soon."

Meeting Again
Okay, so, it's not technically "meeting" for the first time. Hush because it's cute.