Freddy Fazbear Fluff Alphabet

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree...

Fluff alphabet by snk-warriors on Tumblr ❤️
Art edit by me ❤️
Thank you all so so much for 1K reads!!! To all my readers, happy holidays! I love you!

Activities- What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Freddy likes to play any board games with his s/o. He's also a big fan of playing cards, or telling stories to one another.

Beauty- What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
He admires everything about you, but mostly your big heart and your smile! It always brightens up his day!

Comfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
Immediately he would go find a warm blanket and hug you, and when you're finally calm enough to talk, he'd listen to you talk about your problems.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
He couldn't imagine being with anybody else for his whole life. Period. It's either you or it's nobody.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
He likes to pretend he's a big baddie who won't take shit from anybody, and when he gets angry he is, but it's really about 50/50 most of the time.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
Freddy, being the leader, has had his fair share of arguments, and he's used to always being right. When it comes to his s/o, however, he tries to be more understanding, but sometimes his bossiness can take over. Still, he hates to see you upset, so he'll probably try to resolve any fight after a very short while.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
He's extremely grateful to have you in his life. He notices that he feels a lot more secure and happy when you're around, and he would never do anything to jeopardize that.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
Other than the obvious secret about killing security guards, he's pretty much an open book.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
Freddy's S/O helped him to see things from different perspectives. Though the trait is still there, he's a lot less quick to jump to conclusions.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
When he gets jealous, usually because you're paying more attention to his friends than him, he'll do very subtle things like grab your hand or scoot closer to you and wrap his arm around you.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Freddy's kisses are warm and full of nothing but deep love.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
He was very timid and honestly didn't believe you liked him back.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
Alas, he dreams about you on your wedding day. Sigh, if only...

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
Traditional lovey-dovey shit. Darling, doll, sweetheart, etc.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
When he's in love, he smiles a lot more. He calms down on being argumentative, and is generally just nicer and more open. Yes, his friends can see, and yes, they make fun of him for it.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
He won't kiss you in front of the others, but he'll sure gush about you. "And then Y/N said-" "Freddy shut up we literally don't care."

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
Freddy will bend his back to make you happy. If you're sad when you walk in, you'll come out feeling like the most loved person on the planet.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
He tends to be clichè. Whatever he can get access too, he'll try to gift you it. Flowers? Chocolates? Done. He's pretty traditional.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
Yes, and he loves to hear you talk about your dreams!!! Yes!!! Go get em!!! You got this!!!

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
He's fine with routine. It makes him happy when there aren't too many variables in the relationship.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
Freddy tries extremely hard to understand you. He'll listen to whatever you have to say, and even if he disagrees, will still try to see your point of view. Though, that stubborn mindset of his sometimes will come into play.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
His s/o is very much the thing he prioritizes, coming only second to his job.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
He feels bad he can't leave the pizzeria much, so his favorite movies to watch together would be any movies where they go to other countries, hoping you could go out and see the world.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
P L E A S E. H U G. H I M. He thrives off you showing him affection, it's how he knows you love him. Cuddles are also really big with this guy. He just loves being close to you!

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
He won't know what to do. He'll probably become really distant from the others and more quiet, thinking about you and how much he's just like a hug.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
He will do anything to keep you. A N Y T H I N G. You need time alone? He won't bother you again until you come to him.