Funtime Foxy Fluff Alphabet

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a patridge in a pear tree.

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Funtime Foxy is e x t r a. He likes making you watch him perform, teaching you how to dance, flirting with you, singing show tunes, and playing the occasional prank on Baby.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
Wow, how is he supposed to pick just one thing??? He loves everything about you! It's too hard to choose.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
He's the type to distract you from whatever is causing your trouble in any way that he can, which is usually sweet-talking you until you feel better.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
He has your whole future planned out already. No, no it's not negotiable. You don't want 2 daughters and a son? That sounds like you a problem.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
Dominant. He loves taking charge of things and deciding how things go.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
Foxy can be quite hotheaded when he doesn't get his way. He literally gives you the silent treatment and turns his back towards you, like a child, until he decides he's ready for attention again and apologizes lol.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
You're his #1 fan, how can he not appreciate you being there as his cheerleader?

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
Only small things, because he only wants to show the best of himself to his S/O. Anything less than perfection is unacceptable to him.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
Foxy's S/O helped him to have more confidence in himself (which can either be a good or a bad thing, depending on his mood that day). Being in love also helped him to look at everything in a more positive light, and he's forever grateful.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
He is so jealous, and for no reason. He talks down on whoever the person is.
"You're not good enough for my Y/N."

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Foxy's kisses are passionate as all hell. Literally sometimes he dips you down. His favorite part is leading into the kiss, however - looking into your eyes, holding onto your cheek, slowly leaning in...

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
He'd never been so vulnerable. But, it paid off, and he couldn't be happier, knowing that you actually belonged to each other now.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
Like the future, the entire wedding is planned out. The theme, your dress, the first dance song, the food...
Just know Foxy would make it grandoise as possible because you deserve it and more.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
Anything to embarass you and make you blush lmao. Sweetie pie, hot stuff, cutie pie, my true love, etc.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
Everyone in the place is gonna know he's in love. Even Ennard has to get away from his incessant ramblings about how beautiful and mesmerizing you are.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
PDA all day! Kisses, hugs, hand-holding, he wants all of it.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
Dazzling you. Literally you're never bored or feel unloved in the relationship because he always has something new up his sleep.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
He's super duper romantic every second of every day. He has a mix between cliche and romantic methods.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
He believes in you wholeheartedly. It's only fair, after you do so much to support him.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
He gets bored rather quickly, so he's always trying something new.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
He's a tad bit dense, so sometimes things go over his head, but he makes a good effort to get to know you well enough to minimize these incidents.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
He would never let anything petty get in between the two of you. You're very high up on his priority kist, and vice versa.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
Funtime Foxy likes to have suprise dates for you. He'll put on romantic music, set the table, dim the lights, and have an evening for just the two of you.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
Unless he's doing something where he can't, he's literally always touching you. Holding you waist, your shoulder, your hand, whatever.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
You don't want to be around him, that's for sure. He gets so irritated at everything because he doesn't know how to handle his emotions otherwise. He'll try to sing songs to fill up the passage of time, but it doesn't take away the feeling of emptiness he gets.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
He'll kill for you. Literally. As soon as someone has a problem with you it's a wrap for them. He'll find a way.