Funtime Freddy Fluff Alphabet

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 10 lords-a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a patridge in a pear tree.

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Playing games with you and Bon-Bon, watching movies, stargaze, tell jokes

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
He loves your hair a lot. He loves playing in it and touching it.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
This boy would P A N I C because he wouldn't know what to do. You would probably have to end up comforting him to be honest lmao

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
Everytime he tries to be alone with his thoughts, Bon-Bon's there to mess everything up and tease him about it, so he really doesn't know. For now, he just enjoys being in the moment.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
He's the passive one, no matter how much his best friend tries to push him to take more initiative. You don't mind, though. You actually find it cute!

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
It's usually because he ends up saying something he didn't mean. He's not mad at you, he's mad at his situation and he took it out on you. He's sorry. Please say you still love him.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
Bon-Bon sure makes him aware. If he thinks he's taking you for granted, he will literally slap him and tell him how you're the best thing that's ever happened to him.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
He feels huilty when he has to hide secrets, but it has to be done sometimes. He does it as little as possible, though.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
You inspired him to be the best version of himself that he can be, and you inspired him to realize his worth!!!

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
His jealousy is at a medium level. Most of the time he gives you the benefit if the doubt, but if notices Funtime Foxy flirting with you, he's going to get up and say something.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
You always want to melt into his kisses. He kisses you sweetly, like he's scared to do it, but he'll never turn down a chance to kiss you. He's always very giggly afterwards.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
A LOT of teasing from his peers afterwards, much to his dismay. Throws his companion against the door several time in order to make him shut up.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
Yes, but he'd be too nervous to talk about it or bring it up until waaaaaayyyyyy later in the relationship.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
Sweetie, Princess, Darling

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
He and Bon-Bon are always arguing because you're always on his mind, and Bon-Bon unfortunately shares his thoughts. He's also alwayyyyssss in a daze just thinking about you.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
He'd be comfortable with hugs, but anything else he'd save for when you two are alone.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
His listening skills are on point. Anything you say to him is extremely important to him, and you almost never have to repeat yourself to him.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
Freddy is a pretty sappy guy. He'll be pretty shy at first, but you'll unlock that more emotional side to him in no time, and he'll start being more romantic towards you as a result.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
He would freak out because he wouldn't know how to help, so you have to reassure him that just being there is all the support that you need.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
He will never get bored of you, but if you're down to try new things, he is too.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
Like I said, whenever you say something, he locks IN. All you need to do is say something once and he'll forever remember it.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
Oh my gosh, please don't leave him, ever. Sure, he still has his gang, but now that he's experienced your love, does any of that really matter anymore?

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
He adores it when you two are watching movies and you fall asleep on his lap, because it provides him ample opportunity to play with your hair.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
He looooovvvvveeeessss receiving affection from you, but is always too shy to ask for it.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
He goes into sleep mode until you return :)
Or, if it's during the day, he tries to distract himself with literally anything.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
If you really want to leave, he won't stop you. However, he believes in fighting for what he loves, which is you and your relationship. If he feels like something is broken, he wants to find the tools to fix it. He would never want to willingly lose you.