Toy Bonnie Fluff Alphabet

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves and a patridge in a pear tree.

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
He likes singing songs with you, as well as letting you teach him games, and he also likes playing pranks on the others to make you laugh.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
Your voice. Yes, he loves the sound of his own, of course, but yours reminds of a beautiful melody on a summer day.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
TB honestly isn't the best at comfort, but he will quietly listen to you vent about your problems, make sure you're okay, then go back to his regular self.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
He always imagines you in the front row of every performance he'll ever have (if the place ever opens back up), cheering him on.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
He is the more dominant one, without question.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
Oh, dear.
You two fight over small petty things basically evey other day, but when it's serious, yikes. Even if he's wrong, his pride and gigantic ego won't allow him to admit it, and sometimes when he's angry he ends up saying something that he instantly regrets.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
He is secretly grateful to have you, but if you ask him, he'll deny, deny, deny.
"I w-would've been just as fine alone!"
Yeah, right.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
Toy Bonnie brags about everything. There are no secrets. There is no silence. Only talking. Someone please shut him up.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
He learned how to get along with others, and being in a relationship forced him to think about someone's needs who aren't his own. You should give yourself a pat on the back because that's an accomplishment.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
Ha! It's like asking "is 2+2 equal to 4?". Does TB get JEALOUS? You've never seen jealousy quite like this, folks. If he catches someone so much as looking at you for more than a total of five seconds, he yells and he rages. Everyone in the building will know. His favorite quote is "MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE-"

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
He doesn't kiss you all that often, but when he does, he does it with a passion, like it's his way of saying "you're mine."

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
After his accidental slip-up, and you went away, teasing came from all directions. First from Toy Chica, then Mangle, and even BB, all about how he allowed someone with an ego of his size to be so vulnerable. You can probably guess how that ended.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
He would have to think about it for a very long time. I mean, the rest of your life? Sheesh. However, the more time he spends with you, the more he gets comfortable with the idea of seeing you everyday forever.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
"My Little Superstar" and nothing else lol

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
He acts largely the same, with the slight difference that he tries his best to be calmer when he's around you.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
He will not!!! Show vulenerability!!! In front of the others!!! Like some weakling!!!! Unless he's jealous then he goes the whole nine yards and all bets are off.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
Sweet talk. He can sweet talk his way out of any situation, he's very persuasive.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
The only time he's in a romantic mood is when he feels sheepish about overreacting about something and wants to make it up to you, and even then it's pretty much him wrapping his arms around you and whispering sweet things into your ear.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
He believes in you, though he is always a bit skeptical. Not because he doesn't think you can do it, but he thinks you'll be disappointed if you don't.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
Suprisingly, he rarely ever gets bored with the relationship. Arguing is enough excitement in his love life.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
Toy Bonnie really doesn't get you sometimes, mostly because his close-minded nature doesn't allow him to see other perspectives often. However, he tries his best.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
He tells himself that he would be fine if you left him, but IT'S A LIE!
The onlt thing that you are second to is his ego (unfortunately), but this gets better the longer the relationship goes on.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
He secretly likes when you sing to him, as he finds your voice very soothing. Sometime's he'll even fall asleep if you sing to him softly enough.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
When you're alone, he's a little more open to holding you, and as the relationship progresses he'll het more comfortable with him always holding you.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
He snaps at everyone and everything. One time he tripped over a bucket and he cursed it out for two minutes straight, all because he was so frustrated that he missed you so much.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
He won't make any visible efforts to "keep" you, unless he thinks the relationship is in danger. Then, he's scrambling to find any way to get you to love him again. He would trade his whole Fazbear family for you.