Chica the Chicken Fluff Alphabet

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me... three french hens, two turtle doves, and a patridge in a pear tree.

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
She likes eating with you obviously, but she also likes making pizza and snacks with you, ever since that day...

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
Your sense of humor! You never fail to crack her up, even when she's feeling down.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
She's the type to distract you from your problems, instead trying to cheer you up with jokes and tickling you, also feeding you.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
She doesn't see herself breaking up with you, and definitely doesn't see you breaking up with her.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
She's rather passive in the relationship, and likes to let you take the lead.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
Fights don't really come up often, but she apologizes rather quickly once she realizes her error, and will forgive you quickly if you were wrong.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
She's noticed quite the change in herself, and how she appreciates life a little more with you around.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
Sister is an open book. Literally she tells you almost everything, it's almost kind of scary how much she trusts you lol.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
She's a lot nicer now, and she feels as if she can be her best self around you. She also notices she has a lot more confidence.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
Nope! She rarely ever gets jealous at all, she is THAT confident in your relationship (damn).

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Chica's kisses are soft and warm, like a comforting cup of hot chocolate on a cold, wintery day.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
She literally didn't believe that you liked her back, but she never said as much.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
If ANYBODY's proposing, it's HER >:((( She would accidentally ruin the surprise because she would casually spill the beans

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
Hun, Cutie

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
Does. Not. Shut. Up. Literally talks about you all the time.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
She doesn't give two shits and will kiss you right there in front of the others, much to their dismay.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
Sense of humor! Never a dull moment with Chica by your side.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
She's not exactly the most romantic type, but will still try her best to make you happy!!! She usually ends up failing to be romantic in some way, but you two can laugh it off.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
She's the type to compromise with you. If she thinks the goals aren't realistic, she'll tell you, but she'll also help you set up better smaller ones.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
Like I said, it's never a dull moment with her. If you aren't able to keep up with her antics then rip.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
Although she's extremely silly, when it comes down to it she learns well enough to know exactlt what her partner wants and needs.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
If she knows you can handle your own, she's fine with putting one or two other things first from time to time, like if her friends need her or something. However, if she knows this makes you uncomfortable, then rip to them but you come first sorry xx

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
Chica secretly likes reading cookbooks in her spare time, then tries to surprise you with recipes that she's studied!!!

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
It really depends on what YOU feel like, it doesn't matter to her. She doesn't necessarily need to be hugged and kissed 24/7, but if you like it she will provide.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
She whines so loud it's crazy. She literally lays on the floor and whines to whoever is listening (usually poor Freddy) about how she wishes you were there right now instead of somewhere else.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
If she hears one peep about someone causing you trouble, it's over. She makes it her mission to one day track them down. She doesn't know when, and she doesn't know how, but she knows if they wver show their face at Freddy Fazbear's, they have a rude awakening coming for them.