Toy Chica Fluff Alphabet

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... six geese-a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a patridge in a pear tree.

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Watching bad movies, styling/playing with her S/O's hair, trying on clothes, gossipping.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
Ooo, everything, but the thing she likes most is your body. Not in a perverted way, but she just thinks that you're so perfect in every way.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
She would make a plan to burn down the house of whoever has caused you pain, and you would jokingly have to tell her to stop. She's just joking after all, right?

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
Being Toy Chica, she's already planned out your whole future; the kids you adopt will be so cute! Your house is going to look GREAT in hot pink!

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
She doesn't really have a preference, it's really 50/50.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
No, no, no! She hurt your feelings? She would cry and whine about it until you forgave her, and even then it would take a lot of convincing to say you don't hate her.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
SUPER grateful to have you around!!! Constantly wonders how she met somebody as great as you.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
No secrets, except the fact that she's kind of obsessed with you, oops.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
She hasn't really changed her personality all that much, but you did help her get in touch with her softer side, which she appreciates.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
Chica is jealous in secret. She'll act like everything is fine, and when you're distracted, will tell the person off, saying to back off or else.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Her kisses last a long time. She always wraps her arms around you, pulling you closer to her.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
After her confession, she wanted to tell Toy Freddy off, but dismissed his doings as a happy accident and let him off the hook.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
She has the entire wedding planned. Seriously, it's a little concerning. Hot pink everywhere, perfumes in goodie bags, she gets to wear a princess crown.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
Sweetie, my sweet, my love, baby.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
When she's in love she's always daydreaming, sighing loudly. Toy Bonnie has had to snap her out of it a few times when she is in a daze.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
Very upfront, gives absolutely 0 fucks about what the others think. If it makes you uncomfortable, though, she's fine with just holding your hand or pecks on the cheek.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
She is the master of compliments and flirting. Toy Chica always leaves you a blushing mess. She just thinks you're so amazing, and she doesn't say it enough!!

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
Very. Romantic. And expects the same from her partner. She likes to be showered in affection, and will gladly return the favor per her S/O's request.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
Chica tends to go a little far sometimes, oops. She believes in you, maybe a little too much. If you don't reach one of your goals, her dreams are crushed and she's even more upset than you at that point.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
Maybe every once in a while, but being in your presence is fine by her.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
She quickly catches on to your wants and needs. You guys can pretty much finish each other's sentences, and it freaks out the others.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
As SOON as you two start dating, she makes it known, you are her FIRST PRIORITY. No questions about it.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
Sometimes she will stare at you, admiring you and everything about you. Snap her out of it. Seriously, she's about to drool.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!
ALL OF IT!!! PLEASE LOVE HER!!!

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
This woman is going to bitch. She will go on and on about how she's surrounded by idiots and she needs her girlfriend there to be a buffer or she will go ballistic.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
She would literally swim across the ocean for you. Sure, she might short circuit, but it'll be worth it because you'll be by each other once more. Whatever you ask, it's her command.