Meeting Again

Freddy
It's been about 2 weeks since you last visited Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. After what happened, you could barely even bring yourself to look at pizza. Hearing the name "Freddy Fazbear" made you shudder. However, you managed to convince yourself it was all just a nightmare that you had. You were hallucinating. Yeah, that's it!

That didn't stop you from nearly having a stroke when Matt asked to go again.

"Pleeeeaaasssseeeee!!"

"Matthew go play with your toys."

"But Y/N-"

"Now." You went back to watching TV, and he huffed and stormed inside his room. Suddenly, you saw an advertisement for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You didn't even try to turn it off, you were completely defeated. There was no escaping it. This could only mean one thing; it was time to face your fears.

When Matt's parents came home at about 10, they thanked you for another job well done and you were on your way to Freddy Fazbear's. Why at night? To confirm any and every doubt you had, once and for all. 

When you arrived, nobody was really there, it seemed. You looked around. All the animatronics were still on their stage, with blank expressions on their faces. Although you were quite skeptical at first, you took a couple steps forward, bringing you closer to the stage.

"Hello? Anybody there?" You called out. You looked at the robots in front of you, like you were expecting a response. Again, you took a couple steps forward, shining a light you brought into their faces. "Can anybody hear me?" You yelled a little louder.

There was no response. Raising an eyebrow, you got to the stage, junping up on it. You looked at Freddy as he towered over you. Your breath was shaky as you held out a hand and touched his face.

"Is that an endoskeleton?" You heard to the left of you, and immediately you jumped back, looking for the source of the voice.

"I think it is! I say we stuff her inside the suit!" A female voice to the right of you agreed. You recognized them immediately as Chica and Bonnie, and you yelped and jumped off the stage. To your surprise and horror, they got off the stage as well and started to grab you.

"Guys, let's not be rude to our new guest!" A third voice decided. It was Freddy's voice. It was a little deep, and he sounded almost like a depressed dad. "That's not the Fazbear way at all."

"But Freddy-"

"Chica! Bonnie! Leave her alone." He walked towards you and held a hand out to you. "I'm terribly sorry for the scare, miss."

You reluctantly took it, even though you literally shook out of fear. You swore you were about to faint.

"I'm Freddy Fazbear, and that's Chica Chicken and Bonnie the Bunny next to me." Then, he paused as he looked at you. "Hey, I know you! You're the lady who went up to us a couple weeks ago!"

"Oh, uh, yeah..."

"Nice to meet you. I promise we won't harm you. Isn't that right guys?" The others grumbled in response, and Freddy smiled. "What's your name?"

"....Y/N."

"Y/N! A lovely name. Come and tell us all about yourself...we have time."

Bonnie
A few days after you went, you wanted to to again. You almost wanted to go more than Matt did! You had a blast while you were there. You two were singing songs in the car, laughing and having a good time.

When you arrived there, you were surprised to find that nobody was there. Strange, considering you saw at least a few cars there last time you went. You got out of the car and went to the door, only to be disappointed when you saw the sign posted. It was closed today!