Circus Baby Fluff Alphabet

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eleven pipers piping, ten lords-a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a patridge in a pear tree.

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Baby really really enjoys your movie nights, as well as brushing your hair or even just kistening to the radio with you.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
To her, you have the most beautiful smile. She could stare at your smile for hours on end if she was given the opportunity.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
She wouldn't stop bothering you until you told her what was wrong. When you finally do, she goes on a small rant about how you should trust her more to help with your problems and then she'll cuddle ip with you.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
She imagines it like the movies! Living happily ever after with her girlfriend, riding off into the sunset somewhere on a noble steed.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
She tends to be more on the dominant side, as she can be a little bossy at times.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
She'll forgive you quicker if you shower her with affection lol. It's her weakness, but she doesn't like to admit it.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
If we're being honest, Baby is grateful to have you, she just doesn't realize it. It's one of those "you don't realize what you have until you lose it" situations. Not because she doesn't love you, but because she's not used to feeling this way.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
She will nevvvveerrrrr let you see the Scooping Room lmao. Some things you just don't need to know :))

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
Circus Baby doesn't realize it at first, but she notices that she's a lot more upfront with others now about her intentions, wants, and needs.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
Nope, because nobody in her vicinity dares to even try it. She'll only get jealous if you tell her about how some rando off the street tried flirting with you, but she is easily calmed down with loving hugs and reassurance.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Circus Baby's kisses are a bit sloppy, but you appreciate them anyway. Over time they get better, but there's still that signature Circus Baby flair involved.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
She was planning how to ask you out all day long. So when the time finally came, she was nervous, but she had confidence when you said yes. Imagine her surprise when you planned to ask her to be your girlfriend on the exact same night, she was both delighted and a little shocked.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
She's one of the ones who doesn't see the point in marriage. As long as she has you, what's the big deal? Plus, the pressure of lifetime commitment is a little overbearing.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
"My Sweetie Pie", Partner in Crime, Love

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
She's pretty good at hiding her true feelings, so she acts pretty much the same. It's when she's around you and gets flustered that it's painfully obvious she's in love.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
She is NOT afraid to show the world that Y/N is her girlfriend! She mostly opts for a hand around your waist, but other PDA is acceptable to her as well as long as it's not too risquè.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
Her sense of humor. She is a clown, after all.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
She goes for very unconventional methods of romance and showing affection, usually involving balloons, confetti, and lots of cleaning up.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
Hearing you talk about your goals gets her amped up. Yeah! Fuck yeah!! We can go conquer the world!! Let's go!!

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
Just leave all that to her, because she'll definitely tell you if she gets bored.
If you hear "Oh Y/N~" Run-

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
She's used to getting to know and understanding people in order to manipulate them, so she translates those skills to good use.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
She thinks you would be fine without her, so she pushes you away and pretends that she feels the same way. (Cap)

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
Her voice is so soothing to you, that sometimes you will lay up against her and ask her to sing lullabies or recite poetry, and she loves this.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
Honestly depends on the mood that day. There are days when she needs space, and days when she really needs hugs.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
Interestingly enough, she makes it look like she doesn't care, and goes on anout her day doing other things. This act comes crumbling down after she finally does get to see you.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
All I have to say is, if someone comes between you two, they might get offered a vanilla ice cream cone...:)