Confessions (FNAF SL)

(Check the video for the song that Funtime Foxy sings!)

Funtime Foxy
Today was going to be the day. He was tired of beating around the bush, waiting for you to take notice of him. It was time for his feelings to become known. He didn't know if he was exactly ready, but if not now, when?

That's what he kept repeating to himself over and over again as time went on, meaning that you would be arriving at any moment. But it was fine! All he had to do was put on his same confident demeanor that he always did! Everything would be okay, right? Right?!

He was nervous as he heard you crawling through the vents, but he took a deep breath, closing his eyes. Once he took his place on the stage, he waited for you to walk into Funtime Auditorium.

"Foxy?"

The stage lit up, and there was Foxy holding a bouqet of your favorite flowers.

"L... is for the way you look at me... O... is for the only one I see...V... is very, very extraordinary... E is even more than anyone that you adore can..." He sings the song, and you are enthralled by his powerful, yet smooth vocals.

When the song is over, he pulls you up onto the stage and gives you the flowers.

"Y/N, I've wanted to say this for a long time. I...I like you. A lot."

"Y-You really do?" Your eyes widened.

"Yeah, I do. I was wondering if you wanted...to be mine?"

"Foxy... of course!" You threw your arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

Funtime Freddy
"Y/N!!!" You turned around to see Bon-Bon running up to you. You bent down and caught him in your arms as he jumped up into them. You started scratching his head, smiling at him.

"Hey Bon-Bon, what's up?"

"Listen, I have only a few seconds to say this, but I think you need to hear it." He looked around, making sure nobody else was near, and put his face near your ear. "Freddy really, really likes you."

You gasped, widening your eyes.

"Bon-Bon, you really shouldn't really tell lies like that. It could really, really hurt someone's feelings, you know."

"But it's not-"

"W-Where did you g-g-go?" You heard Freddy. Bon-Bon squeaked and tried to hide behind you, clinging onto your shoulder. Freddy came into view and his expression changed from concern to nervousness. "U-Um, you haven't s-seen Bon-Bon anywhere, r-right?"

"Well actually, a little birdie told me a little something about you Freddy."

"Wh-WHAT?!" He asked nervously. His eyes darted around the room. "L-l-like what?"

"That you liiiiiikkkeee me." You teased him, tapping him on the nose. "Is it true?"

"Uh. M-Maybe?" He laughed nervously, rubbing his hand on the back of his head.

You smiled wide, not expecting to hear that answer.
"I like you too, Freddy."

"You do?"

"Told ya so, Fred-boy." Bon-Bon chirped, happily hopping back to Freddy. He crossed his arms triumphantly, smiling at him. "I'm such a good wingman."

Circus Baby
"Circus Baby!" You greeted her, and she waved back. "Are you ready for our movie tonight?"

"Oh, yes! Just give me a moment, there's something I need to take care of in Circus Gallery."

You nodded, heading over to your usual spot, putting the movie on. You took in a deep breath as you looked at the scene around you, hoping it would be up to her standards. Candles surrounded the blanket, and you put on a movie you thought she would like; Nightmare on Elm Street, as she said she's a fan of horror movies. You also laid out some popcorn to snack on. Now, all that was left was hoping that she would accept your confession.

When you heard her footsteps, you quickly got into place, making sure to take deep breaths.

"Surpri- huh?" You heard her voice, and when you looked at her you were surprised to see that she was holding a heart-shaped balloon for you, along with a box of chocolates. "What's all this?"

"I should be asking you the same thing. What do you have there?" You asked, tilting your head.

"You first."

"This...this is my way of asking you to be my girlfriend." You admitted shyly, looking away. "I have feelings for you, you see, and..."

Baby chuckled, and took her place next to you.

"Oh, my dear Y/N...this was my way of asking you out. Guess you kinda beat me to it, huh?"

You felt your heart skip a beat as she gave you the chocolates and tied the balloon to your wrist. You grinned at her, kissing her forehead.

"You snooze, you lose."

Ballora
The Minireenas sure seemed to be getting on your nerves as of late. Every moment it seemed like they were giggling at you, and you couldn't figure out why for the life of you.

Eventually, you had to go to Ballora to get them to stop.

"Minireenas! What have I told you about our secret?" She scolded them, and they all bent their heads down in shame. "Our dearest Y/N does not wish to be taunted by you all any longer. Please be more considerate, okay, my darlings?"

They all nodded in unison, and scattered off to do who-knows-what.

"I am sorry about that my dear." Ballora apologized, walking to the center of her stage. She sighed, closing her eyes. "They've been a teensy bit excitable recently. I just don't know what I'm going to do with them."

"What was that secret you were talking about?" You asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all." That was all she said before she enagaged herself in a dance, but this one seemed more interesting than usual. She seemed to put more raw emotion, passion, and energy into her moves, and you took notice.

"Ballora, is something on your mind?" You asked after watching her for a few minutes.

"Oh, Y/N, you'd never understand... just an old tale of unrequited love, heartbreak..."

"You like somebody?"

"Yes, unfortunately even I am not immune to this despicable feeling of love that I've seen so many humans go through."

"Oh... uh, who is it?"

She sighed again, stopping her dance. Well, maybe now this was as good a time as any.

"My feelings, they are for you, Y/N. I don't know why I possess these emotions, but I do."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Kiss her! Do it!" You heard the Minireenas giggle as they gathered around you two. As she was about to snap again, you held her hands and looked into her eyes lovingly.

"Ballora, I don't know what to say... I thought Inwas the one who had the unrequited love. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to, Y/N." She hugged you, and the Minireenas cheered.