The Mangle Fluff Alphabet

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves and a patridge in a pear tree.

Mangle is best gf-

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Mangle really likes when you tell her stories, or she slso likes playing video games with you if you so please.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
Your caring nature. Gosh, nobody has ever cared about her like you do, you beautiful soul. She just wants to be cared by your forever.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
Mangle would definitely get you a glass of water and hold you while you tried to calm down. On the inside, she would be freaking out, but she wouldn't show it out of fear of stressing you out even more.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
It's something she daydreams about a lot. She sees you in a small apartment, reading books together while cuddling.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
Passive as hell. She's literally so nervous.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
Fights come in once in a blue moon, and she almost never does more than slightly raise her voice at you.
She would feel bad, and you would too. Hugs!!!

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
Wow, she's so grateful that you came into her life. She was so ready to just pack herself into a box and never come out again.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
Honest as all hell. She spills out everything to you.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
She has learned that not everybody is out to get her, and it actually feels good to have someone by your side sometimes :,).

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
Not really. She's confident in your relationship. Fuck those other people.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Mangle's kisses are short but sweet, she mainly likes to give you pecks on the cheek.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
When the confession happened, she was over the moon, and the only person who would listen to her was (Withered) Foxy, who basically had to sit there as she fangirled.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
She would wait for you to propose to her, as she doesn't think she's good enough to marry you. She would definitely say yes if you ask her though.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
My love, sunshine, beautiful

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
She doesn't interact with the others much to begin with, but when she does go around them, they seem to notice that she seems to be reborn, like she gave herself another chance at life.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
She's not comfortable with PDA, she will get flustered way too easily.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
Mangle knows how to stay calm. She doesn't escalate any situations, which is something you love about her.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
For you? She'll be romantic as all hell, if you really want her too. She's not exactly used to being so close to someone, but she will get used to it.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
Doubting yourself in front of her is the worst mistake you can make. This is the only time Mangle will really raise her voice, telling you that you can do it, go out there and acheive your dreams, and don't come back until you try, young lady.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
Nah. Routine is something she appreicates actually, it gives her comfort.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
She knows you like the back of her hand. Your favorite food, favorite book, favorite quotes, it's all in her memory banks.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
She doesn't have much else going on in her life, so of course you're important to her!

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
Mangle likes to kiss the top of your head when you two snuggle, as she knows it's a sign of someone truly loving the person they're with.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
In the beginning, she's a bit hesitant, but she finds herself wanting your warm embrace the more time goes on.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
Literally goes and sits in front of the clock, waiting for you to come back. That's it. Her sulking in front of the clock, in an empty room, watching the hours tick by. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
Unfortunately, Mangle will not force you to stay, as she always has the impression in the back of her mind that you don't really love her. She just wants you to be happy.