They Develop Feelings

Hey guys this will be in their POV!

Freddy
I was really getting worried. She was never really more than 15 or so minutes late, and it was getting to be around 1 AM. Did she forget about us? Is she lost? Y/N, where are you?

The others didn't seem as concerned as I was. Maybe I was just overreacting!

"Freddy, if you keep freaking out like that, your servos will lock up." Chica warned. I couldn't stop worrying, however. Where is Y/N? She didn't change her mind about us, did she? Did she find out the horrible truth about us?

"I'm sorry Chica, I just-"

"Hey guys!" I heard a familiar voice greet us. Y/N was standing right there, with bags in both of her hands.

"Y/N!" Chica greeted her, and she waved.

"I hope you weren't getting worried. I just picked up a few items from the store!" She set the bags down, and gave Bonnie a new set of guitar strings and Chica some new food to try out. That's my Y/N, always being so generous.

"Close your eyes, Freddy!" She giggled, and I chuckled. I closed them, and she said to put both my hands out. I did, and I felt something soft get placed in between them.

"Open!"

I opened my eyes, and there was a Freddy Fazbear plush. I widened my eyes.

"Is this for me?" I could feel my breaths shortening, and getting faster. What was this feeling? It's just a doll, right?

"There's a note, too." She smiled.

I turned it around, and read the note on the back.

"For my best and most faz-tastic friend in the world!"

Without thinking, I scooped her up in a deep hug. I honestly could kiss her right now, this was so sweet and kind of her...

"I love it! I love it!" I chanted over and over again. I put her down, and she moved on to Pirate's Cove to give Foxy his gift.

"What was that about, Freddy? Do you liiiiike her? Oooooo!" Chica teased me.

"Yeah...I think that I do." I sighed deeply, holding the doll in my arms.

"Wait, what?"

Bonnie
Another birthday party today. Ugh. Boring. Sometimes, you just get tired of these little ass kids running around everywhere.

But everyone (or, at least, I) knew that there was one part of the day that would never get old. Seeing Y/N almost everyday is honestly what's been keeping me going. But don't get any funny ideas, we're just friends. Don't be weird.

I look at the clock on the wall while we were doing our skit for the night. 8:00. Just 4 more hours until I see my- OUR Y/N.

The segment ends. Our servos are going to go offline for the night, until the night shift begins. It'll be like falling into a deep sleep. I close my eyes.

...

"Bonnie! Wake up!" I hear, and slowly my eyes open. There she is, standing right in front of me, grinning. I couldn't help but feel extremely joyous. But like I said, we're just best friends. Y/N is just a really pretty, really sweet friend of mine...