Ballora Fluff Alphabet

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords-a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a patridge in a pear tree.

Happy holidays from me and the FNAF cast! I'll see you all in 2021 my lovelies!

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
D a n c e.
Just kidding, she's more than just dancey-pants. She likes playing games with you and the Minireenas as well.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
She is fascinated by your eyes. There's something about just looking into them that makes her want to melt.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
She's very well equipped with high-stress situations. She doesn't panic or do anything that will add to your already high levels of stress, and instead gives you space until you're ready to calm down and lay down with her.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
She always pictures you and herself on something like a small remote island, where you never have to worry about anyone ever hurting you again, since she hates to see you visit her when you're upset.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
She's passive. She has her more "dominant" moments, but for the most part, she loves seeing how tyou're going to react to things and do things.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
She just gives you space and time to cool off. When you're calm, you both discuss the problem rationally and logically.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
Every day, she looks at you in awe, thanking the lucky stars she was blessed with the gift of your presence.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
She has her secrets, but she doesn't act secretive. Since being nonchalant is just her personality, she easily gets away with it.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
With the exception of coming out of her shell a bit, she's mostly the same. She likes to think you didn't change her life, but you certainly enhanced.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
She doesn't really get jealous tbh. Ballora loves and trusts you to be faithful, and she knows the feeling is mutual, so what's the point?

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Her kisses depend largely on her mood. If she's happy, you can feel her smiling within the kiss and she hums happily, pulling you closer. If she's tired, she goes for kisses on the cheek that are a little sloppier. If she's sad, they're very short kisses to the forehead.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
She was thinking about it for the whole duration of the next day, even while the pizzeria was open. Her dancing was more full of life, and she felt herself smiling more.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
It would be a very intimate wedding, very small, nothing too fancy. However, she always thinks about what the first dance song would be. She would want it to be perfect, for both her and you.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
Dear, my darling, Buttercup

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
You would only be able to tell through her dancing, which is where she expresses most of her emotions. To everyone else, she's still the same Ballora.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
No. She's not having any of that. She believes those things should be kept in private.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
Problem-Solving and Communication. As the "mom" of the group, she's used to solving problems quickly and effectively.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
Ballora is very traditional, so she believes in the traditional methods of wooing you. Not to mention the occasional slow dance in a dimly lit room.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
She's definitely going to be there to listen to you talk about your goals and dreams. She'd pipe up with her thoughts here and there, but for the most part, she believed in you.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
Routine is fine with her. Seriously. You could do the same thing everyday and she'll be fine.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
You guys can finish each other's-
"Sandwiches."
"That's what I was gonna say!"

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
Pfft. All these peasants have absolutely nothing on what you're worth to her. It doesn't even come close. Only her Minireenas matter as much to her, as they're like her children.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
She randomly picks songs she hears that remind her of you.
"This song reminded me of you, my sweet Y/N. Would you care to dance to it?"

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
She can be if she wants to, but for the most part, not really.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
Ballora will talk to herself without realizing. She's so used to have someone to talk to now, but when you're gone, who will she talk to? The Minireenas  just giggle, and everyone else is an idiot to her.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
If you want to leave, she will beg you not to go, but she can't force you to stay. Anyone who gets in between in you two, she will tell them off. She'd give it all away, just to have you in her arms forever...