Foxy the Pirate Fox Fluff Alphabet

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a patridge in a pear tree.

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
He likes singing, and he likes telling you stories. Oh, and he also likes racing for some reason. Gotta go fast!

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
He finds your laugh amazing. He swoons every time he hears you laugh because he thinks it's so cute.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
He would shush you, telling you that you don't have to tell him if you don't want to, and let you lay in his lap until he fell asleep.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
He likes to live more in the moment.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
He is definitely the dominant one, there's no question about that. He likes to take intitiative.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
He doesn't like to raise his voice at you, so if he does, he's really angry. It would take him a few days to get completely over whatever it is that was bothering him.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
He's pretty grateful to have you, he knows that much. He doesn't necessarily notice changes are happening, but they are.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
Foxy has always been secretive. It's nothing against you, he's just a personal guy. Though, as your relationship grows, he might open up a little more.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
He has helped you learn how to slow down and smell the roses once in a while, because most of the time he's pretty laid back and keeps to himself. On the other hand, you get him to come out of his shell a little more.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
He's very insecure, so yes, he gets jealous easily. He'll start mumbling pirate profanities at the perpetrator, then drag you into Pirate's Cove and make you pay attention for the remainder of your visit.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
He is an excellent kisser. His kisses are hungry, like his lips can't get enough of you. He would kiss you 24/7 if he could.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
He originally was just opting for never telling you how he felt, but when scolded by Chica,he opted for a nice card. Until Truth or Dare happened.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
If he ever proposes, know that's he's really, really in love with you, as he has major trust and insecurity issues.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
"My Treasure", Beauty/Beautiful

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
He's very...giggly. Normally he's very quiet, but when around you, he's very blushy and giddy. It almost scares the others.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
He doesn't like showing how vulnerable he is in front of the others, but when you're alone... it's a different story.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
He may act like he's a hermit, but he has a natural sense for adventure, which is something you admire about him.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
He can be pretty romantic when he wants to be, but he usually doesn't like being mushy most of the time, unless he's in a very emotional state.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
Hell yeah, he believes in you, and he swears to "swashbuckle" anybody who dares stand in your way.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
Mix it up once in a while! He likes trying new things, and having new experiences with you.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
He knows you oh-so well, mainly by observing you, your body language, etc. It's almost like he can tell exactly what you're thinking.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
He likes to ACT like he's fine without you, but please don't be fooled because he WILL set everything aside if there's a serious enough situation.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
Sometimes when he's bored, he'll stage a sword fight with Freddy or Bonnie to show off his skills and impress you.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
When you two are alone, he loves kissing you and holding you, but mostly kissing you.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
He goes into Pirate Cove and pouts, silently wishing that you would walk through the doors and give him a big hug.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
Whatever the situation is, he's right there by your side. One time he almost outed himself as sentient because during the day one of the workers was flirting with you (damn it Foxy)