Bonnie the Bunny Fluff Alphabet

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Bonnie loves teaching you how to play his guitar, or, if you already know how, he likes to hear you play and cheer you on.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
He most admires your hands, and how they seem to fit oh-so perfectly with his.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
Immediately when he senses that something is wrong, he makes sure that nobody else bothers you until he figures out what's wrong and tries to find a way to solve it.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
Often, he dreams about being alone with you, in his arms, where it's the both of you vs. the world. He loves the thought of getting you away from everything, and just having a life to yourselves.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
Surprisingly, Bonnie is more dominant. He feels like he needs to protect you, because you're so important to him.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
He's a little bit of a hothead, and a little stubborn, so fights can start pretty easily. He will automatically stop if you start crying, and apologize profusely.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
Every time he glances at you, he's more grateful to have you in his life.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
He will only hide something if he feels like it'll hurt you or the relationship. He feels pretty guilty, but he has to do what he has to do.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
Actually, yes!! You're always pushing him to try new things with you, and most of the time he actually ends up enjoying them.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
If he's jealous, he's sending the one who's making him jealous a death glare, hoping to will them into leaving.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Bonnie's kisses tend to be more desperate, and passionate. He loves wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
He honestly didn't expect you to feel the same way as he did. He said what he did because he couldn't stand the thought of just being friends anymore.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
He would like a small wedding, so small that not even his friends need to be there. He does fantasize about you in wedding attire though, oops.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
Babe, sweetheart, mon cheri (when he wants to make you blush)

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
When he's in love, he acts more confident, and it shows.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
He's pretty adamant about not showing affection in front of others, thinking that he's "too cool for skool", but when you're alone he's pretty much all over you.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
He gives you almost all his attention always, to make sure you never feel like you're unloved.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
He hates how sappy you can make him sometimes, but he finds himself wanting to prove his love to youe everyday in different ways. It depends on his mood really.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
My mans is your number 1 supporter. He will offer you advice on how to best acheive your goals, and if you change your mind, he's cool with that too.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
He's fine if you are. He just wants you to be comfortable, and that's all he needs.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
He can be a bit oblivious sometimes, but it's okay. You find it cute.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
Step aside, everything and everyone else. As long as you're there, everything else automatically becomes irrelevant.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
He looooovvvvveeesssss surprising you with songs he writes for you. Seeing your reaction to them just makes his day.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
He loves being close to you in any way possible! He especially likes when you lay up against him, or when you're the little spoon when cuddling.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
He's a lot more sarcastic and snaps at the others, often starting unneccessary bickering.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
One of his greatest fears is losing you, so if he thinks you're fading away from him, he'll do whatever he can to please you, even if he himself doesn't like or agree with it.