Marionette Fluff Alphabet

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a patridge in a pear tree.

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Marionette is someone who enjoys the simple things in life. She likes listening to music, sleeping, and cuddling.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
Marionette thinks your soul is beautiful- as in, she likes everything about your personality.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
She would invite you to listen to some classical music with her, or she'd take you outside to look at the sky while you calm down. If you're having a panic attack, she'll help to do breathing exercises with you until you feel better.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
She didn't even think she would get as far as she did with you! She has dreams of living in a small home with you, nothing too fancy.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
She has a natural protective nature, but in every other aspect of the relationship she is quite passive, allowing you to take the lead to make sure you're comfortable.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
She doesn't see the point in fighting with you and finds it rather counterproductive. She instead opts for logical conversations to solve the problem. It's you and her vs. the problem, not you vs. her.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
She always makes sure you know how appreciate you are around her. She says please, thank you, and encourages you whenever you do something good.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
If Marionette is hiding something, she only does it because she believes it would hurt even more to tell the truth, and she would never want to hurt you.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
Her girlfriend learns to appreciate the small things in life, like Marionette does.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
It's not really jealousy, as much as it is protectiveness. She trusts you, but that sketchy college guy who looks like he's been drinking? Not so much...

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Marionette gets embarrassed to kiss, and often will instead kiss you on the hand or the forehead. However, when she does kiss you, they're very short pecks.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
The last thing she expected was to fall in love, especially with someone as interesting as you. When you left, she contemplated everything in her little box of hers, wondering if the universe was playing some sick prank on her something because how the hell-

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
Honestly, she doesn't need a piece of paper to prove that she loves you. She can express that through her words and actions.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
My sweet, love, honey

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
She's admittedly a lot happier, which is something that even she can't deny. She daydreams all day whike listening to the music of her music box.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
She would hold hands and maybe hug, but other than that no PDA.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
Her experience from watching kids makes her someone who can easily negotiate and function in high-stress situations.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
Her romance gets pretty creative sometimes. She writes poems for you just because she was thinking about you, or slow dances with you to be close to you.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
Yes, she will discuss the ways that are the most effective to acheieve your dreams.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
She's hinestly fine with whstever, but she prefers having routine.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
If she doesn't understand something, she will just straight up ask. She finds that this establishes good communication between the both of you.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
Marionette knows that without you she'd have nothing except her robot "family", which she doesn't fit in with all that well, so she pits you on a pedestal.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
When you go home, she has a picture of you taped to the inside of her music box that comforts her as she goes to sleep.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
Cuddling yes, kissing is an eh. It's not that she doesn't enjoy it, she just gets embarrassed.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
She torments poor BB and makes him wind her music box up, even though she can do it herself. She doesn't have the energy to do it, though, because she's in there missing you.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
If anything isn't working in your relationship, she'll do her best to identify the problem immediately and try to solve it. She wants to make this work, she really does.