A Talk With the Devil, and a Failure

[Name: Andy]

[Species: Draconic angel]

[Level: 10]

[HP: 1000]

[MP: 50,000]

[Aura: 2]

[Str: 100]

[Spd: 200]

[Dex: 104]

[End: 200]

[Def: 10,000]

[Int: 20]

[Wis: 4]

[Node: 1 point is the power of one healthy adult]

[Abilities:

Life sense(Level 44/50)

Aura(Level: 1/4)

Command magic(Level 37/100)

Swordsmanship (level 100/100)

Telepathy: (Level 50/100)

Life bond (Ryuu) S̵̛͓͎͖͔͉̩̑̅H̶̞̮̙̠͈̜̱͉̀͑́͠͝ͅÊ̸͓͔̺̪͇͉͗̍̂̌̈'̶̨̨̛̳̙̣̻̤͚̈́̀̈́̃͗̋Ş̶͕̘͉̬́̂̀̈́ ̶̺̗̄͝D̸̢̉̅E̵̞̩͈͍̝̱͇̲͉̪̱͓̿̋̌̆Ä̸͓̟̯͎̠̟̖͎́͋͑̅̒͘͜D̶̡̹̳͎͚̞̠͕͇̟̹̯̒̑̎͋̃̏̀̍͆͂

Dragonkin bloodline (100%)

Angel DNA

Holy element

Andy: LA? Why are we going to earth? Also, are you in the ship?

[oh yes, we are going to the Lucifer version of LA, also yeah bro, I'm the ships AI]

Andy: Cool, so just to clarify I can take this ship and this group across universes right?

[Correct, however there is a fee of 10,000 to bring such a large vessel. It really shouldn't be a problem with how much money your DNA is making on the market]

Andy: Wait, how much money is that?

[Current balance is standing at 120,000,000 from two sales]

Andy: Huh, that's a lot. Well let's go talk to the devil himself, should know a thing or two about lost souls.

Andy hopped into the driver's "Seat" It's a weird contraption. At any rate he queued up a portal and flew the ship into it, popping up in orbit around the earth. This posed a small problem. Andy got up and walked into the main room, finding everyone doing random stuff, Nora and Nova were shooting space debris and Ruby was freaking out about the weapons and tech. The rest were chilling, apparently the ship had an entertainment system. Andy clapped his hands to get their attention.

Andy: Well we have arrived at destination one. Earth, my home or at least a version of it. So I'm gonna go talk to the Devil, who wants in?

Ruby, Faux, and surprisingly Weiss wanted in.

Andy: Well we have a small problem. I have no idea how to get down there, this ship is way too big.

[Orbiter available in the shop for 500,000]

Andy: alright, buy it bro.

So the orbiter was bought and docked on the railjack. Everyone who wanted to go piled into it and they were off. Also these things can travel the entire solar system in seconds, they broke atmosphere almost instantly, and just a second later crashed right into the side of a certain nightclub.

—-With Lucifer, moments before—-

Lucifer was having a good time, no one was at the club, Maze was off bounty hunting so he was just playing his piano on his own. When suddenly a spaceship crashed through his wall, he didn't even flinch. He kept playing his melody until the final note, then stood up, and faced his visitors

Lucifer: Well I can't say this has happened before, who are you and what do you want?

Andy: well my name is Andy, this is Ruby, Faux and Weiss. I want to know if you've seen a wandering soul?

Lucifer: Ah a silver dragon? Mumbling something about her idiot rider, would that happen to be you she was talking about?

Andy: Yep, where did she go?

Lucifer: Oh we had a lovely chat and she said she was going to meet the seven deadly sins, which is weird considering they've been dead for ages.

Andy: Thanks, also take a couple steps to the left.

Lucifer took those steps and immediately a knife went flying past where he was.

Maze: YOU BASTARD

Lucifer: Oh dear what did I do this time?

Andy: dunno, we are gonna hang out for a bit and then leave, I think i paid for a few hours.

So they left, went shopping, and did typical tourist stuff. Turns out that RTX was hosted in LA at that time so they went there. Here's a quick summary of how that went.

Ruby: WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE ME?

Lindsey (Ruby's VA): I DON'T KNOW!

Weiss: Huh, weird.

So after that they went around the convention and got compliments on their "Cosplay" and more than a few creepy comments. Andy checked their time and they had about ten minutes so they went back to Lux and went back to the railjack.

Andy: Well then, I know where to head to now. Plot a course for Britannia, about a week.

[Sure thing, where do we wanna land?]

Andy: Fairy king's forest. I have a feeling she might be there.

So the breach opened, and they were off. Oh yeah, aiming is hard by the way, so they ended up almost crashing into the fountain of youth, and then actually crashing into the rest of the forest.

Andy: Another happy landing.

Weiss: WE ALMOST DIED!

Andy: Almost, but we didn't.

Ban: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Crash*

Andy: And there's our time period.

Ban: Woah, big spaceship.

Andy: Well I for one am getting impatient, and am gonna go look for Ryuu.

And without any further warning, Andy sprinted off, faster than he had any right being, he was gone for a few hours and when he got back everyone was having a barbecue with Ban and Elaine.

Andy: Well she isn't here, not anymore.

[mission failed. Time limit exceeded. Ryuu's soul has passed on.]

Andy: I ran out of time, I need a drink.