Welcome Home! (Short Fun, And Stupid. But Cannon)

They were all hanging out in Andy's old shop, which he really needed to clean out now that he looked at it. It had served as a base of operations for the crusaders while they were there, which basically meant that there were empty pizza boxes and other messes absolutely everywhere.

Andy: Trash, cease existing.

And like that, it was gone. Well the group walked in and Andy went to make everyone some drinks. They hung out in the back since there was actual privacy back there. Everyone took turns taking showers, and eventually they all settled into games of some kind or another, Blake was happily reading a copy of Harry Potter that Andy gave her. Andy was at the table drawing something out. After a while Yang had a bright idea: Truth or Dare. Oh shit, I'm actually writing this.

Yang: Come on, it's a good team building exercise!

Faux: Lee?

Lee: I got you.

Lee threw him a pop tart with no other prompt.

Yang: It'll also be fun.

After lots of convincing, Yang finally got everyone sat down in a circle.

Yang: Who first?

Andy: Your game, you ask the first one.

Yang: Alright then Andy.

Andy: Truth.

Yang: What's something no one here knows?

Andy: My full name. Andy, or Anderson, Is my last name.

Yang: Wait what?

Faux: huh.

Weiss: Weird.

Andy: My turn, Weiss.

Weiss: Truth.

Andy: How exactly did you become a faunus?

Weiss: Apparently when we turned my father into one, it changed me as well.

Andy: Huh, alright.

Weiss: Yang.

Yang: Dare.

Weiss: Hmmm.

Yang: Come on, I know you have something.

Weiss: Fine, kiss Andy, you clearly have feelings for him.

Yang didn't hesitate.

Yang: That was easy.

Jaune: Yeah that one was a bit of a waste Weiss.

Weiss: Darn.

Yang: Jauney boy!

Jaune: Dare.

Yang: Ooh, I dare you to pilot the Railjack next time we go flying.

Jaune: But I suck at piloting that thing... oh well.

Yang: Your turn Jaune.

Jaune: Uhhh... Faux.

Faux: Truth.

Jaune: Is Faux your actual name or did you change it?

Faux: Changed it, and no I will not tell you what it was.

Jaune: aww.

Faux: Lee.

Lee: Dare.

Faux leaned in and whispered something to Lee. Lee's eyes widened and he very, VERY carefully looked over at Ace and said three very simple words.

Lee: Your cooking sucks. War broke out. There was so much blood... or was that katchup? I really cannot say... Is that?... OK THIS IS NO SOMETHING I AM WILLING TO WRITE!