And You Get a Thing, And You Get a Thing, AND YOU GET A THING

Andy woke up with no idea what happened last night, at least he was in his bed. Then he looked to his left and saw Yang. Naked Yang. In his bed. Oh shit. Suddenly the door opened up and someone walked in.

Jaune: Hey Andy was the surgery supposed to make my d- oh shit sorry, I'll come back later.

Jaune left faster than he arrived. Andy trusted that Jaune wouldn't tell anyone, but still worried a bit. Memories started flooding his mind, a side effect of the gamer's mind was he couldn't forget anything. How the hell is she that flexible? Anyways no time to dwell on that, he needed to get Yang awake and get her some clothes. He shook her awake.

Yang: *Yawn* Wow, I do not remember much from last night.

She looked over at Andy, before smirking.

Yang: That, I do remember. My previous statement stands: Nice.

Andy: Yeah that's nice and all, but get some clothes on and let's hash out this relationship.

Yang got dressed pretty quick and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Andy.

Yang: I don't really see what there is to discuss, we both clearly have feelings for eachother.

Andy: Clearly. So I say we just say this is a thing and progress however feels natural.

Yang: Sounds good to me, Let's get some food though, I'm worn out.

So the two of them went down to breakfast, getting a couple looks. Everyone else filtered through after a while and Jaune walked over to Andy.

Andy: Yes the surgery was supposed to do that. It's gonna hurt for a couple of days but it's a side effect and you'll get through it.

Breakfast was eaten quietly, it seemed like everyone was tired, even Nova. yesterday's training was pretty rough. After they had all eaten, Andy grabbed Ruby by her hood and picked her up like a stray kitten.

Andy: Come on, we are going to get you a power up.

Ruby: What?

Andy did not elaborate, and just walked through a portal, still holding Ruby by her hood.

Everyone else just went about clearing the table, stuff like this was not uncommon. After a couple minutes they came back, Ruby was wearing a set of red Mjolnir MK V Armor, and seemed to have gotten an upgrade to her scythe with forerunner tech.

Andy: Ace!

Ace: Sup.

Andy: Follow me.

Ace: Sure thing.

Andy once again opened a portal and they walked through it. Not even a minute later they came back through, and Ace had Genos's arms.

Andy: Ok, who's next?

Nova raised his hand, and Andy threw him a bag labeled [Grenades]

Andy: Bag of infinite explosives, have fun. Who else?

Blake raised her hand, and Andy threw her Annabeth's ballcap.

Andy: Baseball hat of invisibility, have fun.

He turned to Phyrrah, pulling out A new set of armor and handing it to her.

Andy: It's lighter than what you have and made of beskar, it will serve you well.

He then turned around and stabbed Lee with a syringe.

Lee: Ow!

Andy: Shadow Monarch DNA, It will make your abilities and you more powerful.

He turned to Faux and gave him a lightsaber, missing only the crystal.

Andy: Put the crystal I gave you in there, and turn it on. Have fun, mess with it, make it stronger.

Andy gave Ren some more powerful versions of his weapons, then turned to Nora.

Andy: Nora?

Nora: Yes?

Andy: Here, I gave you the thunder breathing technique, have fun.

Yang: So, what about me?

Andy: You get an item from the store, as the reward from a quest. So have a look.

Yang sat down and scrolled through the store.

Yang: All done.

Andy checked her stat screen, and his eyes widened