Coming Home And Torturing Jaune

Yang was wandering around the railjack. They landed it after the first month to use as a base. It had been five years since Andy disappeared, they still didn't go into his room, which was really just the piloting area. She was walking past the area and heard a thump, and some angry muttering. She figured it was a thief and kicked open the door.

Yang: HEY, THIEF!

Andy: AHHHH

Yang: Andy?

Andy: Yang? Oh god it's so good to see someone that isn't a god, or a demon lord, or a demon of purgatory.

Andy immediately hugged her.

Yang: Andy? I mean it's not that I'm not glad to see you, but would you mind putting some clothes on?

Andy looked down, sure enough he was buck naked. Spending hundreds of thousands of years in purgatory will do that to you.

Andy: Ah, well mind leaving for a second?

Yang: Sure, oh and Andy?

Andy: Ye?

Yang: Nice.

Andy: Thanks.

Yang left for a minute and Andy Walked out in new clothes. Just some sweatpants and a black t-shirt. The first thing Yang noticed was that Andy had gained a LOT of muscle. His arms used to be really quite small for his frame but now they looked like they belonged in a bodybuilding competition.

Yang: Wow, looks like you were busy the last five years.

Andy: Five years? Should Have only been about ten months for you guys.

Yang: Nope, five years, ten months, and three days since you disappeared.

Andy: Ah, what have you guys been up to this whole time?

Yang: Training mostly, your buddy Eragon has some sort of quest to make us stronger.

Speak of the devil, he came skidding around the corner and charged Andy full force, tackle hugging him through the wall and a good number of trees after that.

Eragon: ANDY! YOU BASTARD, I MISSED YOU!

Andy responded by bitch slapping Eragon into the stratosphere.

Andy: LOVE YOU TOO BUDDY!

Yang: Is he gonna be ok?

Andy: Yeah, he will come back down in a couple minutes.

Yang: if you say so. Come on, the rest will want to see you.

Yang led him to a clearing with weapon racks and all sorts of training courses.

Yang: HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT I FOUND!

Ruby: I swear if it's another talking pig I am goi- ANDY!

Andy was tackled and hugged by Ruby, then everyone else followed.

Andy: Not that I don't like this, but can I get up now?

Faux: We all know you could just stand up like it was nothing.

Andy proceeded to do just that.

Andy: Yeah but I wanted to ask first.

Faux: Jerk. So, what have you been up to?

Andy went into epic storytelling mode and told them all that had happened.

Weiss: So you killed seven billion things because God told you to?

Andy: Pretty much. I also achieved some sort of next stage with my soul, I feel... better, enlightened almost.

Yang: So how much stronger did you get?