𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀

Y/n Pov

The sensation of being dragged vaguely made me squint my eyes open "nnn.." blinking rapidly I looked up seeing six stare down at me in disapproval, shooting upwards I ignored the pain from my head six pushed me back down by my shoulder "sit."

Just in the nick of time I looked in front of us to see mono climbing out of a small vent bellow what seemed to be an oven of some sort, I sighed in relief hearing the monster pound against the locked opening.

Mono came over to my side and started to analyze my body giving my head a few extra looks. "Y/n you have to be careful" I looked down with a bit of guilt "Im sor-" being cut off I glanced over to see six pull down some lever as an orange glow emitted from the oven

Wincing I scooted away from her and more towards mono when the monster started to desperately groan and whine in pain trying to claw his way out of his impending death, six was calmly sat right in front of the fire as I watched her lift up her hands and get all cozy.

Something just seemed so inhumane about her stumbling backwards I sat down in deep thought as mono started to give six a sort of mom talk or whatever.

Rubbing my arm I walked over to the elevator lift and pulled the handle down entering it with haste, I turned my back towards the opening has it started to close. "Wait- y/n?!"

I sideways glanced down watching as mono's puzzled and confused form slowly disappeared out of my view. Knowing I had to be quick I wasted no time in running as soon as the doors slid back open.

I ran through doorways and past mannequin after mannequin, huffing out only when my head pounded in pain at all of my movements. Faintly I could hear my name being called

"Y/N??"

"DON'T GO!"

"PLEASE DON'T GO.."

'If only he wasn't partnernd up with such an inhuman girl..'

Quietly I slipped out of a cracked open window falling down into the city, raindrops fell upon my head as I stared down at the ground feeling indifferent, desensitized and most of all worried.

Just walking at my own pace I dejectedly stared at some sprawled out random TV's, I walked past a bench that had clothes on it as if someone used to be waiting for the bus. As if everything was once normal.

Entering a building I climbed up the stairs as my feet soaked them with every step I took. Grumbling to myself when I almost slipped... again. 'Damn stairs.'
Finding a lone couch that was a bit tattered I huffed and laid down trying to find comfort in my sopping wet clothes.

Sleep came easily because of how exhausted I was from all of the prior events, I found myself lulled away into a fake sense of serene peace that I knew deep down inside would certainly not last.

Mono Pov

With my back faced to six I glared down at the window that was open knowing that y/n had slipped out and left me behind, I couldn't help but feel anger towards six for how she interrupted us like usual.

"What is wrong with you?" I spoke calmly still not facing her. "Hm?" Was the only answer I got shaking my head I turned slightly

"you know I looked past all your strange habits and moments but this time it was just too much.. breaking a mannequins fingers is one thing but purposely setting a already locked away monster on fire..."

"Oh whatever you're just mad that little n/n ran off like a baby!"

Snarling at six I shoved her back "maybe if you were fucking normal they would not have ran!"

She looked at him for a second taken aback by his sudden violence before hiding away under her hood.

"Yeah say nothing just proves my point. Don't follow me unless you are ready to be a better person."

I slipped out of the window and started to jog in a random direction that I hoped y/n had gone down feeling uneasy knowing that they were all alone.