𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇.

Hands pressed against your sleeping face, cradling your head gently. A distinct voice softly spoke but none of the words could be understood. A buzzing sound was all that emitted.

Then spoken clearly

"It's time for you to wake up."

I shot up from the couch and frantically glanced around the dim room for any explanation but my eyes spotted nothing. Everything was the same. My hand raised up to my head as I felt it throbbing in pain.

With my heart pounding against my chest I gathered my things and huffed out in confusion. I stumbled past the coffee table as I almost tripped over it. Everything was still dark, I must have only slept for an hour if even.

I walked out of the doorway and glanced over see the tall tower glowing faintly. Before I was so desperate to go towards it. But now all I felt was discomfort, as if I was doing the wrong thing in a way.

Shifting in place slightly I finally took a couple of steps towards it. I kept myself away from the middle of the street. Discreetly looking behind me every so often. Did someone watching me sleep? I couldn't shake off the unease.

My footsteps felt heavier the closer I got to the tower. My head still throbbed faintly. A humming sound could be heard. I breathed in deeply and quickened my pace.

The surrounding area started to get darker then it already was as a thunderstorm started to form from above. A light drizzle of rain began pelting around me. Why is it always raining in this godforsaken city.

I decided I didn't care to find shelter seeing as its almost always raining anyways. At least the sounds of the rain were slightly soothing and calmed my throbbing head down.

From behind I suddenly heard a loud commotion, sounds like windows breaking and something else. I turned to the side in surprise and tried to spot what was happening.

I stumbled back against the wall in shock when a horde of viewers could be seen chasing after..... oh.
That was my que to continue forwards as soon as I saw a baggy head appear before them.

The thought vaguely crossed my mind about where six was at. Seeing as he was alone. Hell maybe I could blend into this wall. He seemed pretty preoccupied with all those viewers chasing after him. It's not like he could afford to look around at the moment.

I inched along the wall with my back pressed against it tightly. Maybe this was a bad idea. I could feel the pressure of the viewers as they passed by and I prayed none of them would spot me as they viciously ran after mono.

I held my breath and stayed frozen when one of the viewers head twitched right in my direction. My eyes widened a fraction as it stumbled towards me. "No you stupid shit-head-" I started to run away from it.

How dare it somehow find me more interesting then it's chase after mono. Running against the wall and away from the viewer drew more attention towards me. I bit my cheek in anger.

Looking over my shoulder at the ones that had started to chase me I suddenly bumped into something in front of me, I felt myself get grabbed in a tight almost painful grip. Grunting in surprised I looked back forwards.

The angry aura was quite palpable I shivered slightly away from him, trying to tug myself away. "We'll look who it is." Is all he said as he started to drag us away from the dangers behind us.

I stumbled along after him as I was dragged. "You don't have to hold so tight-" I breathlessly mumbled at him. He ignored my words entirely as we sharply turned a corner that led us into a tight alleyway.

We were pressed together uncomfortably close, especially after everything that had happened. Trying to shift away only brought me inevitably closer to his chest. I opened my mouth to say something but he just covered it up with one hand.

Glancing over I watched as the few viewers that were left chasing us search around desperately for where we were at. We stayed hidden rather well inside the small ally.

Finally they stumbled away. Probably found a tv to go and stare stupidly at again. With their brain the size of a peanut. If they even have brains that is.

Slowly his hand slid away from my mouth as I glared upwards at his still bag covered head. He was probably glaring right back at me. I definitely felt like he was.
"So where's six?" Unfortunately I sounded jealous. Which was not that case. After a few seconds of awkward staring he spoke.

"Doesn't matter." He pulled us out of the other end of the alleyway. I coughed in surprise. "Where are we going-" he continued to move us along at a fast pace. "Well since you're just dying to go to the huge tower we'll go there."

I glared at him and tried yanking myself out of his iron grasp, my heels dug into the ground as we finally came to a abrupt stop. His head lowered and his voice was quieter "do you seriously hate me that much? That you can't even stand being around me anymore?"

I closed my eyes for a second at the confrontation from him. Slowly I spoke "that's not it.." he scoffed in frustration "then what is it exactly?" I bit onto my lower lip in agitation.

"Everywhere you two went was dangerous! It's like we were purposely choosing the worst ways to go. I needed to get away, you didn't necessarily do anything.."

He used his free hand to tug off his bag finally, dark eyes stared into my own as he seemed disappointed at my words. I glanced up and down his face in slight appreciation. "You could have just said that."

"What say it in the middle of us constantly being chased down?" I rolled my eyes as spoke more "look I don't regret meeting you but I do regret following you.. I feel like I wasn't supposed to."

He lowered his head to mine and placed a small kiss upon my forehead, I blushed in confusion.

"What-"

He cut me off.

"I missed you so much."