two :)

Nice To Meet You - Niall Horan

"Mom mom and I are going to Rite-Aid. I'll call you guys back in a bit." I said with a small yawn. I wasn't as energetic today due to the events that happened last night. Despite it, i called Izzy, Caroline, and Izzy's friend Kai. Kai and I are a lot alike so since the day we met our energies were just tenfold what they were separated.

"Okay, be safe, love!" Izzy said just before i left the call. I slid off of the edge of my bed with a groan and fell to the floor. I'd been sick for three days now and I just started my period too. I hated life in this moment.

mental note : tell izzy her period starts soon

I slipped on my shoes and pulled the hood of my old Sam and Colby hoodie up before grabbing my phone and walking to the living room.

"Hey Ash, can you feed the dogs please?" I asked my brother who was on the couch.

"Mom mom already did and Im about to go hang out with Aunt Darla for the weekend." He responded. I nodded and walked down the stairs and out the front door. I got in the passenger seat and connected my phone to the stereo.

"Mom mom, i don't wanna exist right now." I said quietly, playing some music to try and lift my sprits.

"Why, whats wrong honey?" She asked, backing out of the driveway.

"I just don't feel good and I hate it."

"Well, were getting you some medicine. That should help. Just try and hang on just a bit." She replied, patting my leg softly before continuing the drive. I was lucky the traffic wasn't bad. We got there in about half an hour.

I put on my mask and overheard a boy talking.

"No, i just don't understand why I had to drive all the way out here. Mom it's an hour long drive. You know i don't like driving. See i just don't understand why it couldn't wait til tomorrow morning. Mom i have a stream tonight! No, no its fine, its fine. I know what to get. I love you too. Bye."

I looked back his way. His voice sounded far too familiar.

"Asterin, let's go." Mom mom said softly. I was pulled from my trance and walked in the store. "Im gonna go get your medicine you get whatever you need for your period and then some chips and a drink. Just don't get lost."

I traveled slowly down the chips aisle inspecting what they had. Not much.

I heard pacing footsteps and next thing i know im on the ground.

"Oh fuck me." I groaned, putting my hands on my head and covering my eyes.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Im so sorry, holy- im so so sorry. Are you okay? Let me help you up." He scrambled his words together so fast, only half of it sounded like actual words.

"Im fine, im fine." I responded, standing up on my own.

holy shit. his fucking eyes.

"Im really sorry about that. My sister, she's sick and home from college and my family had me drive an hour away just to get medicine and i don't know where it is and im really really sorry." He rambled. I smiled with a small laugh.

"It's literally fine. A pretty boy just ran into me. It's literally so okay."

"Me running into you and knocking you down is just okay because what, im pretty?"

"Yes, yes thats how that works. Pretty privilege,
pretty boy. Ever seen georgenotfound? Mans got a lot of pretty privilege."

"Oh not a georgenotfound stan."

"What, you're probably a dream stan. That's probably why you're so attractive to me. Hashtag dreamnotfound." I spoke, grabbing his arm and pulling him to the medication section.

"Hashtag not wrong."

"Hashtag im calling you pretty rite aid boy."

"Hashtag im calling you bold rite aid girl."

"No, you can just call me." I replied turning around to face him.

"Hey, did you pick out chips yet?" Mom mom asked, walking up behind me.

"No, I was coming to look for you actually. Can we go to Walmart? they have a better variety and rite aid just isnt it."

"Yeah, sweetheart we can go to walmart. Let me go check out, i'll meet you in the car." She responded before walking away.

"Wait, how am i supposed to call you?" He asked, grabbing my shoulder as i turned to walk away.

"If we meet for a third time because i remember having a conversation with you in San Francisco as well a few months back. Bye bye pretty rite aid boy!" I responded before jogging off. I ran outside and sat in the car, panic texting one of my school friends. "

Mars My Beloved

MARS
MATS
MARS
MATS
MATS
MATS
MARS
PANIC
PANIC
PACKID
PANIC
PANIC
PANIF
PAJIC
MET A BOY
I WAS BOLD
SO BOLD
PROBABLY WONT WVER SEE BOY AGAIN
OMDG
OMAG
HDKENCKWNCKWJCKWKFNF

jesus, asterin
OMFG
DID YOU GET HIS JUMBER?!

no

what?
w h a t
w
h
a
t
W H A T!!!

JM SOREY
FATE TYPE BEAT LMAO
OKAY I HAVE TO GI GEXT YOU LATER
LIBEU OU

i love you too asterin 😂

As we left the walmart parking lot, i couldnt help but think about the pretty riteaid boy i met. And from there the story gets fucking wild.