twenty-four :)

Shut Up and Dance - WALK THE MOON

Ranboo's POV

This is it, this is our prom. This is our moment, our night. This isnt RanbooLive and Asterin_Heart. This is. Xavier Carter and Asterin Heart, two people who don't have to pretend or prove anything to one another.

My phone pinged, a notification that Asterin had posted a new instagram photo.

asterins_heart

liked by ranboolive, izzys_beanie, wilbursoot, and 789 moreasterins_heart prom '21 ♥️

asterins_heart prom '21 ♥️

izzys_beanie OMG YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY STUNNING
asterins_heart thanks bae <3

pixel_ stoppp im gonna cry! you look so good!!
asterins_heart OMG STOP IT I'LL CRY

wilbursoot beautiful darling <3
asterins_heart thats being framed

jimmy.heart my beautiful niece all grown up
asterins_heart i love you more than life itself <3

mars.error STOP IT YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL QUEEN
asterins_heart YOU LOOK EVEN BETTER KING

ranboomc star ⭐️
asterins_heart moon 🌙

Once I pulled up to Asterin's house, I took a moment to breathe. I knew once I saw her my breath would be gone, so why not just get some fresh air while i can.

I stepped out of the car and walked up to the door, knocking once before the door was swung open.

"You may come in, but you hurt her and I will have your ass on a damn stick and bring it in for show and tell." Asher said, glaring at me.

"Asher shut the hell up and let the boy in!" I heard their grandmother yell. I chuckled softly and nodded at him, signaling i got the message. I walked inside and up the stairs and boy was I right. The second I saw her my heart stopped and I forgot how to breathe. She was even more breath taking then the photo suggested.

"Lookin spiffy mr. boo." Asterin said, looking me up and down.

"Gorgeous as always, ms. heart." I said with a smile, trying to figure out how to breathe properly. Fucking lungs, am i right?

We walked outside and let everyone take our pictures. I met a lot more of her friends and family before we were alone in the car and off to prom.

To say I was nervous would be a complete understatement.

"Can we just agree on a safeword to say if one of us wants to leave? Because i can promise you I won't be here the entire night." Asterin spoke up from the passenger. I smiled at her and nodded, unable to speak without my voice showing my emotions. "How about, mother fucker?"