eight :)

Ranboo's POV

Aint It Fun - Paramore

"What do we want to do now?" Izzy asked, looking around at the group. We had just finished breakfast and were walking to the cars.

"I have to practice some volleyball for next weekends game. We could go to the park so we have many things to do as well."

"Sweet!" Tommy said with excitement. We all drove to the park and I walked toward the volleyball net with the volleyball I kept in my trunk.

I heard footsteps run to catch up with me and suddenly, a petite blonde haired girl stood next to me.

"Rite aid boy." She said with a smile.

"Rite aid girl." I said back.

"It's been a while."

"It has, ever since your brother punched me in the face. I assume he's your brother, it's better than him being your boyfriend." I said smugly. I tossed up the volleyball

"Ten seconds in and you're already flirting with me."

"Who said this is flirting?" I said.

"You flirted with my brother."

"And now i'm flirting with you, what about it?" I said with a smirk.

"I thought you just said you weren't flirting with me."

"Oh trust me, it's not my good game." I said, smiling and grabbing the volleyball off of the ground. I started bumping the ball up as she just watched.

"Teach me how to do that." She said. And so i did, well the best I could.

"Okay." I agreed, putting the volleyball under my arm. "Put your hands like this." I said, showing her the proper way to hold her hands. I fixed them myself after a few tries of not getting them.

"No, Asterin, put your thumbs like this." I said, tucking them into her open cupped hands.

"Thank you." She said with a laugh. I stepped away from her and threw her the ball. She hit it back to me and once she got the hang of it i started bumping the ball back and forth with her.

"Asterin! Were playing soccer! Let's go!" An older man said. Not gonna lie, i didnt realize he was at the park with us.

"YEAH! LET'S KICK THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ASSES!"

"Asterin Heart! Watch your fucking language!" He yelled, she laughed and grabbed my wrist pulling me down the small hill.

"Heart?"

"Yeah, what about it mr no name."

"Carter." I said with a smirk.

"Nice name. Last or first." She said, coming to a halt but not dropping my arm.

"Last, you'll figure out the first in some due time." I said, turning around and now dragging her behind me. Once we reached the field, everyone was divided into teams. It ended up being me will and tommy against asterin izzy and asterin's uncle.

"Let's get this party started!" Asterin screamed from across the field. Her and I ran to the middle since i had some idea of what i was doing. She started with the ball as I stood outside of the circle. We had many soccer games at my school that ive watched in the past but obviously its like a learned sport or whatever.

I prefer volleyball but its fine, i like expanding my horizon.

She kicked the ball and I ran at her, only to be fuckin tricked and she ran around ms.

"RANBOO!" Tommy screamed as he tried to take the ball from her. Will seemed to be the only successful one, him having played before. He got the ball and passed it to me. I dribbled down the field only to have the ball taken from me by a stupid little good blonde girl.

Needless to say this stupid ass blonde fucking prick schooled us in every game. The final game we played i was on her team with Will. Her uncle had a smirk on his face as did she. At that moment, i knew nobody else mattered and it would be just him versus her.

Needless to say that match went on a while and her Uncle won which made her rage and yell at me and Will.

"You are so fucking incompetent! I hate it here! Oh my fucking god! My team sucks! I won every game except this one! YOU'RE NOT EVEN BETTER THAN ME DAD! GOD FUCK! MY TEAM JUST SUCKS! IM SO MUCH BETTER!" She screamed. I realized the dad slip up, but never once commented on it. We all have some things we keep private and i was giving her that courtesy.

Tommy on the other hand.

"Dad? I thought he was your uncle." He said, earning a dead glare from her which made him put izzy in between them. She played it off well, but i saw the hurt in her eyes that it was pointed out.

This is gonna sound bitchy, but it made me want to get to know her more. it made me want to get inside her head and help her. I wanted to be her safe space, but we just met today. At least officially.

"We can all go hang out at the hotel." Will said, breaking the ice.

"Great, I have some editing i need to get done." Izzy said, pulling Asterin with her. I walked ij tow of them, thinking to myself. Once I fully realized what car was Asterin's, boy was I fucking excited.