twenty-two :)

Die Young - Ke$ha

Ranboo's POV

It's been about a week or so since I stayed the night. ME and Asterin hadn't hung out since, well until now at least. We were just laying on the bed, sending tiktoks to one another. Her legs were propped on mine as the different tik tok sounds played within the room. Her LED lights were on, making the room a mixture of natural light and a blue hue.

"Carter, I wanna do something reckless." She said out of the blue, and that's how we got here. Panting, wet, running from the fucking law. Yeah the fucking police.

"Why? I have a really bad feeling about this." I replied, turning my phone off and leaving us in silence.

"Well apparently so does Izzy, she just texted me telling me not to do whatever bad idea i wanted to do." She said with a laugh. Her laugh was genuine music to my ears. I would do anything to hear it constantly.

"I so don't understand your fucking platonic soulmate senses. That shit freaks me out." I said with a small laugh. I may not understand it, but I never judged her for it.

"Yeah, she started her monthly yesterday so should get mine within the week." She said before groaning.

"What?" I laughed, looking at her with a smile.

"She's flirting with Tommy, I feel the anxiety and nerves and butterflies. Imagine being in love, I've simply been diagnosed with depression." She said before laughing. I laughed at her before she moved up next to me.

"Look at this tiktok, boo. I wanna do it. We're gonna do it. Let's go." She spoke quickly, her adhd being apparent as she turned off her phone and rolled over me to stand. I didn't;t even get to see the screen.

"Asterin, I didn't even see it." I spoke softly, grabbing her hand to see the tiktok. Her cheeks flushed as she let me see the tiktok. It was quite funny, but we weren't in college and we didn't have a dorm to do that either. "How in the world are we going to do that?"

"My mother lives in an apartment building. We drive there and do it to random apartments. pray we don't die though." She said, winking at me as she walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes with a smile, slipping my phone in my pants pocket and following behind her. I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs to put on my shoes. She was tying hers when I reached the stairs. She grabbed my car keys off the hook and we walked outside. it was sprinkling out, but nothing terrible. She decided she waned to drive my car and I said what the fuck and let her.

We reached the apartments quickly, the sun setting as we arrived. She smiled wickedly at me and pulled up the song on Spotify before we turned off the car and walked inside. My hands were shaking and I was fucking anxious, but this girl made me say fuck it quite a bit.

We reached the top floor and got prepared. Why we were starting here I didn't know, but whatever. She walked up to a random person's door and started blasting the song. I stood back and watched, unsure of what to do. The song played and when the beat started, she banged on the door. "And now we run, tall boy."

She grabbed my hand and we sprinted to the stairwell. She was laughing and I was just wondering how she runs faster than me when I have longer legs.

"Now we do it again, but it's your turn." She said, pushing trephine into my hands. I restarted the song and It started playing immediately. I pounding my knuckles agains the metal door and immediately heard yelling. Asterin started booking it down the hall and I followed. Just as we reached the door for the stairs, I heard someone screaming for us to stop making such a ruckus. We caught our breath in the corridor before we heard footsteps. She looked through the small window on the door and cursed under her breath before gripping my hand again and sprinting down four flights of stairs and running through that door.

We did this several more times until the final one had the police called on us. We booked it out of the apartment building with wide smiles, the police running out after us. The rain apparently got harder as we were inside and now it was pouring. And yeah, that's how we got here. Panting, wet, running from the fucking law.

After an hour or so of running, we finally went back to the apartments an scoped out the area. When the coast was clear, we went back to my car and sped the fuck out of there. Asterin connected her phone to my bluetooth and I rolled the windows down.

"Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!" Asterin screamed, holding her hand out the window with a smile lighting up her face.

God Asterin had to be one of the most beautiful people in the world. Her smile, her hair, her laugh, her voice, her eyes, her personality, her take on life. Fuck, it's just breath taking.

"Young hearts, out our minds, runnin' till we outta time! Wild childs, lookin' good livin' hard just like we should!" She screamed again. This time, I finished the lyrics.

"Don't care who's watching when we're tearing it up! That magic that we got, nobody can touch!" I screamed back, laughing hallway through screaming them. Asterin smiled over at me and I kept glancing over at her.

"You're hot when you're driving."

"And you're breath taking when you're living."

"Stay the night?" She asked, smiling ta me as her face turned red. No doubt mine was too.

"Only if you're offering."

"I certainly am."

"Then so am I."