ten :)

Really Dont Care - Demi Lovato

"Hey, where did Jimmy go?" I heard Ranboo ask. I quickly wiped my tears despite the fact that my back was facing him.

"Don't know." I said, voice flat.

"Oh, alright. Do you wanna play minecraft while we wait for everyone?"

"Mm, lets go try and steal things from vending machines." I said, turning around to face him. Ny face was probably red, but i had a smile on my face.

"And why would we do that when we can just pay for it? I have money you know, i kinda got famous fast." He said, looking at me like i was crazy.

"Oh you're gonna have so much fun being my friend, Carter." I said before grabbing his hand and running out the door. I dragged him down the hallway, sprinting and running so fast air was blowing my face. Thats an exaggeration, but we did actually run rather quickly.

"Where are we going?" He yelled in between gasps. For someone who plays volleyball he sure is out of shape.

"Anywhere!" I yelled, my smile getting bigger. I stopped at a section where there would be ice. I looked around and saw the halls were vacant. I took some of the ice and pelted it at Carter. That's just his name now.

"Yo, yo that's cold! Stop! Oh my god!" Carter yelled, trying to doge the ice cubes coming at him.

"Hey kids! What do you think you're doing?!" We heard a voice yell. I popped a piece of i e in my mouth before taking off down the hallway.

"LET'S GO CARTER!" I yelled as I ran. It was kind of muffled from the ice but i didnt care. I could hear his footsteps behind me and I last minute turned a corner down another hallway. I saw the elevator and hit the button a few times when i reached it.

Ranboo caught up and ran right into the elevator as soon as it opened. I walked in and he was spamming the close door button. The doors shut just as the police man offer guard person was in front of it. I waved as it shut all the way.

"You are in fucking sane." He said said, again in between gasps. I was trying to catch my breath too but ended up laughing.

"Were gonna make so many memories together."

——————

Ranboo and I walked up the stairs and back towards the room. We'd been gone almost an hour, hiding from the police officer person. We got some vending machine snacks, per my request, and some soda. We went back for some ice which Carter thought would be a bad idea because he'd probably be waiting there and he was right so we had to run...again.

"What if we get caught again." I laughed, looking up at him.

"It's on you and im leaving you behind." He said, pulling out his key card and letting us in. We walked in and I sipped my soda, watching everyone in the room keep their eyes in me.

"What?" I asked, taking the hint that they were upset.

Me and empath realizing you're mad at me.

"You just left. No text no calls no note. You guys just disappeared for an hour." Wilbur said with disappointment.

"I had my- Oh no i left my phone in here. Whoops." Ranboo said with a guilty smile.

"Where have you been?" My Uncle said as he walked in.

"Im not talking to you."I said, not looking at him.

"That's not fair. If you'll excuse me and Asterin, were gonna go in a car ride." My uncle said. I rolled my eyes but walked out the door nonetheless.

I was mad, but i still loved him and wouldnt just be a dick to be a dick. Especially when i leave for home tomorrow.