seven :)

Ranboo's POV

Ready Or Not - Bridget Mendler

"Come on! Let's go!" Tommy yelled. I groaned, not wanting to get up yet. My social skills were through the fucking ground and I was not about to go and meet new people.

It might be rite aid girl.
No it wont be, i have seen her in months.

"Im getting up! Go get tubbo!" I yelled, pulling the blanket over my head.

"No! No don't get tubbo!" Tubbo screamed from the other bed. We were staying at a hotel. Tubbo and I shared a room as did Wilbur and Tommy. Tommy just wants to see Izzy though.

"Im fucking up you dick!" Tubbo said loudly. I heard a lot of rustling before they both jumped onto my bed.

"Dude! Get off of me!" I yelled, pushing them around to stop attacking me.

"OKAY! IM UP!" I yelled, sitting up and throwing the blankets off of me. I grabbed clothes and walked into the bathroom.

God i hate them sometimes.

I got changed into jeans, a t-shirt, and threw on a jacket. It wasn't actively cold, but for San Francisco it was. I stepped out of the bathroom so the others could change. Needless to say i left the hotel room and walked into Will's and Tommy's. The boys were annoying me, im sharing a room with Wilbur tonight fuck that.

"Good morning Ranboo." Will said with a smile.

"You can call me Xavier you know, i don't mind." I said with a smile as I sat on the made bed.

"I know, i just dont want to make you uncomfortable." He said.

"Im giving you permission, it's quite alright."

"So, Izzy and Asterin and her Uncle is gonna meet us for breakfast. I'll drive us there so you don't have to. I know you don't like driving."

"Thank you, Will." I said with a smile. The silence took over with the occasional scream from Tommy and Tubbo is the other room and a yawn.

"Hey, they just left. Are we ready?" Tommy asked, popping his head in and looking at his messages.

"Yup, let's go."

——————

"We're here." Will said, putting the car in park. Tubbo was leaned on my shoulder half asleep and Tommy was bouncing in his seat. I nudged tubbo and he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Were here." I said softly as to not piss him off.

"Yeah, give me a minute." He said, yawning as he let his eyes adjust.

"I'll be outside the car, meeting new people." I said to tubbo. He chuckled at me and pat my back as I got out.

God my legs can stretch now. Im so getting the front seat on the way back.

"Izzy!" Tommy yelled, hugging the girl.

"Hi!" She replied, hugging him back.

"What am I, chopped liver?" Asterin, i assume, said. I vaguely remember her name. Ive heard it from Tommy and Izzy a lot and i know we played minecraft together but we were in passing and my mental health was horrible at that time.

"Yes, yes you are." Tommy said, pulling away and hugging Asterin. The car door opened and wacked me from being.

"Ow! What the hell Tubbo!" I yelled, looking back at him.

"Tubbo, what did you do?" Will sighed with disappointment.

"I hit him with the door." He said casually and unfazed. I rolled my eyes with a laugh and walked over towards the people i didnt know.

"Ranboo!" Izzy yelled, running at me and hugging me. She was a good few inches shorter than me, and by few inches i mean almost a foot. I hugged her back with a smile, finally seeing the girl who's helped me through literally so much.

"That's Asterin, like officially. You've met a few times in passing but nothing too serious." She said pulling away. I finally took a look at the blonde headed girl i'd been hearing about no stop for a week now.

Maybe i was right...

"Im Ranboo." I said, extending my hand as a smile formed on my face.

"Im Asterin." She said, an obvious smile on her face.

"IZZY AND ASTERIN!" Tubbo yelled, running to hug the both of them.

And from here on out it's a fucking roller coaster.