eighteen :)

Ranboo's POV

Va Va Voom - Nicki Minaj

"So, what's it like?" I asked, staring at the ceiling of my bedroom. Tommy and Tubbo were staying the night tonight. Will was getting some overdue alone time while Tommy and Tubbo stayed with me. We haven't done much but watch youtube, but Tubbo was asleep and me and Tommy have just been talking.

"What's what like?" He asked back just before yawning.

"Being in love. I know it's a bit different because she's your best friend, but like, what's it like?"

"Honestly? Bloody freeing. I have my best friend and my girlfriend all wrapped into one. I'm absolutely in love with her and I know it won't just go away. Knowing you have someone to support your every move is such a feeling. There's some bad, sometimes so much bad i just want it to be over. But ive never once regretted or wished to go back in time before we found out. She's changed my life and I know ive changed hers." Tommy whispered, his voice full of awe. I envied it, envied the amount if love he shared with Izzy.

"I wish I had that sometimes. The person who makes you absolutely insane but safe at the same time." I whispered, throwing an arm over my eyes.

"In due time, Ranboo, in due time."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Asterin. She's bloody insane, but she's good for you. I know it, I can sense it." He said in a dramatic whisper.

"You have some spidey senses?" I laughed quietly, moving my arm so i could look over at him.

"Ye-he-hea." He laughed, trying to keep his voice quiet.

"Shut up, some of us want sleep." Tubbo said, throwing his arm out to hit someone.

"Sorry." Tommy laughed out. "What's even going on with you and Asterin?"

"I think we're flirting with one another?" I phrased as more of a question.

"Well, while you sit and think about that, im going to sleep." Tommy said, bidding his goodnight as he turned over.

I laid there for a few minutes before i heard my phone ping.

Rite-Aid Girl :)

wyd?
tall boy?
wyd?
wyd?
wyd?

im laying on my bedroom floor next to some brits
wyd?
wyd?
wyd?

dont mock me
im laying in bed next to a brit
any chance you wanna sneak out?
pick me up?
go driving?
maybe?

what?!
id get in so much trouble if i got caught

if you get caught
who's gonna catch you?
plus
✨ adrenaline rush ✨

havent had one of those
those for me are
✨ anxiety attacks ✨

cmon
live a little
mr. on board

fine
be there in an hour
send me the address

WAIT REALKY?!
OKAY
178 Vine St San Jose, California 95125
DOPE
SEE YOU IN AN HOUR
SEND LOCATION SO I CAN CHECK ON YOU

you started sharing your location with Rite-Aid Girl :)
Rite-Aid Girl :) started sharing their location with you

I carefully stood up from my floor and walked down my stairs quietly. Everyone was asleep. Well, good thing, it was midnight. I grabbed my car keys and walked to the car parked on the street. I got in the driver's side and took a deep breath.

Starting the car never felt more terrifying. I kinda love this. I bit my lip to contain my smile as i pulled up the address on my phone and started playing music. I sped down the street from my house, going wherever the gps pointed me. As i pulled up to the house, my gos yelled that i arrived and two seconds later the door opened.

"Drive before my dogs rat me out!" Asterin said in between laughs as she shut the car door and buckled up. I sped down the street and pulled into a nearby gas station.

"So, i have no idea where im going." I said, looking at her with a smile.

"You better not tell me i'm driving."

"No, you get music and sitting out the window. I just need permission to waste my gas and drive around aimlessly."

"Full permission, tall boy."

"Good." I said before pulling out of the gas station. I laughed as she put on Va Va Voom by Nicki Minaj.

"Just met a boy, just met a boy when!" Asterin screamed, smiling wide as she rolled all the windows down.

"He can come inside of my playpen!" I yelled back, hastily throwing on a turn signal and making a sharp and last minute turn.

"You're fucking insane!" Asterin yelled, gripping the handle on the door. Her laugh was worth it all.

My hands were shaking, but not in a bad way.

My heart was racing, but i loved it.

"Only with you, love!" I yelled back.

My brain screamed kiss her, and i knew i would.

"Imma run away-ay, imma run away-ay-ay!" Asterin screamed, pulling herself to sit on the door and hang out the window. "I-I-I wanna give you one last option! I-I-I wanna give you one last chance!"

"If-If you're lookin' for the main attraction! Just hold on tight and let me do my dance!" I screamed back, abruptly turning the wheel down a random road as my other hand hung out the window. She screamed at the abrupt motion before laughing and leaning her head back.

"You make me insane!" I screamed, leaning my head back before immediately tipping it back down to look at the road. My face hurt from smiling.

"You make me safe." She breathed out, sitting back down in the passenger seat. I pulled into a McDonalds drive through and for the both of us food. We turned down the music and basked in the racing hearts, labored breathing, and smiled painting our faces as we sat under the moonlight.

"Is it bad to say I wanna kiss you right now?" Asterin asked, her voice barely being more than a whisper.

"Is it bad that I feel the same?" I asked, looking towards her with a small smile.

"Bloody hell." She whispered, setting her coke in the cup holder and moving closer to me. I rested my hand on cheek and quickly closed the gap.

Her lips moved against mine with passion and excitement. The thrill of everything thrummed just underneath my skin.

She pulled away but didn't go far.

"Is it bad I never wanna stop?"

"Nothing is ever bad with you, Heart."

"Keep it that way, Carter."