Epilogue

A/N:
Hey guys, really sorry for this late update. I'll be having my finals next week, so I was kinda caught up with revising my studies. I don't think I'll be updating the special chapters next week but I will as soon as I finish my finals and is on semester break. I'll also be publishing a new story on New Year, please do check it out and all opinions are welcomed. I'm not sure if the way I end the story is good enough, but I did leave a little hint on what their child would be named after. Happy reading and here's a short description from Steam on the game mentioned in this chapter for further understanding.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach

THE NEXT CHAPTER IN FEAR

Five Nights at Freddys: Security Breach is the latest installment of the family-friendly horror games loved by millions of players from all over the globe. Play as Gregory, a young boy trapped overnight in Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex. With the help of Freddy Fazbear himself, Gregory must survive the near-unstoppable hunt of reimagined Five Nights at Freddys characters - as well as new, horrific threats.

THE HUNTERS AND THE HUNTED - Once nighttime protocols are initiated, the animatronics at Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex will relentlessly pursue all intruders. Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, and the Pizzaplexs security guard, Vanessa, will turn over every Cotton Candy Pizza Stand if they have to - its not wise to stay in one place for too long.

ADAPT TO SURVIVE - Access the buildings security cameras to survey the environment and plan your route through danger. Distract enemies by knocking over paint cans and toys - just slip away before enemies are drawn to your location. Hop into hiding spots and allow danger to pass, or try to outrun your pursuers. Play your way, but be prepared to adapt.

EXPLORE AND DISCOVER - Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex offers a variety of attractions for guests to enjoy - Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway, Bonnie Bowl, the sewers, and Sewers? The Pizzaplex is vast and has no shortage of goodies to discover.
_______________________________________

3rd Person's POV
Slowly knocking on the door, Krist didn't hear any reply and he gingerly entered the room with a plate and a cup in his hands. As if he could sense Krist's presence in the room, Singto turned away from his computer and looked towards the door just to find Krist having difficulty juggling the plate and the cup.

"Kit." He instantly came to him and helped him, closing the door behind them.

"I tried baking some brownies just now and you haven't had your lunch yet... Umm, so I was thinking to bring some for you just in case you're hungry and I brought some iced coffee too." Krist whispered to Singto, afraid that the other would be mad at him for interrupting him during his live streaming.

"Thank you, Kit." Singto's lips curved into a bright smile before leaning forward, placing a soft peck on Krist's lips. Krist subtly hit Singto on his arm, eyeing the webcam on the desktop pointedly.

"You're still streaming." He mumbled but Singto pulled him closer.

"So?" Krist tried to push him away when he felt the pair of arms around him tighten.

"People are watching."

"They know we're married."

"B-but-"

"Okay, okay, I'll stop teasing you." Singto finally let him go when he saw the blushing cheeks reddened even more. But he didn't let him out of the room, not before kissing on his lips once more, Krist managed to stop Singto when he was about to lead them into a sensual and heated kiss, instead of a family-friendly innocent peck.

After looking at the younger leaving the room, Singto turned back to his computer and saw his chat filled with teases on him and his husband.

"How do the brownies taste?" He read one of the comments and took a huge bite of the dessert, "Lovely. Lovely like the person who made it."