Chapter 24

A few weeks later Gordon was moving his stuff in, and Adrian was moving his stuff out. The whole process took about three hours since Adrian and Gordon combined helped carry the heavy stuff out and Allie the light stuff. The couple also told Adrian about the pregnancy and the engagement, which in return came with Adrian giving Allie lecture. A non-serious one at that.

After they finished moving, they said goodbye to Adrian as he finally went off to his shared apartment. Allie gave him a long hug, tearing up because her baby brother was moving away.

"Okay, call me when you get there and make sure you bring the car back." Allie said letting go.

"Wow Allie, I love you too." Adrian said giving her a kiss on the cheek and letting her go. "I don't want to admit it, but I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." Allie said. Adrian went over to Gordon and shook his hand.

"Good luck at college man." Gordon said.

"Thanks." Adrian replied. "Take good care of her. She gets crazy sometimes." He whispered the last part. Allie hit the back of his head.

"I heard that." She spoke. Adrian let out a laugh as he got into the car. Allie waved at him, and he waved back.

"Bye loser." Adrian said as he started to drive off.

"Bye stupid." Allie replied sending him a small wave. Allie turned back around and walked over to Gordon. He wrapped her into a hug and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"I know we should unpack your stuff, but we have an appointment in an hour to see how the baby is doing and how far along I am." Allie told him.

"You ready for this?" Gordon asked.

"So ready." Allie said giving him a kiss. The couple broke apart and walked back into the apartment. Their apartment. They were both excited for this new chapter in their lives. They were both excited to finally be the family they've always wanted.