Chapter 10

Allie was in the locker room helping the kids get ready for their game against Italy, while Gordon was with the press. What Allie didn't know was that Gordon ran into some girl on his way back, who turned out to be the trainer for the Iceland team. Unfortunately, Gordon couldn't help but stare at her in some sort of amazement. He wasn't sure why; he was and still is deeply in love with Allie. He tried to snap himself out of his trance by feeling the little box that was in his pocket. Finally, he got snapped back into reality when Stansson came and sent the lady away. Long story short while Stansson was talking to Bombay Allie came to try and find him.

"Well, look who we have here." Stansson stated. Allie rolled her eyes. "How's the knee, was it?" he let out a small chuckle and Allie let out a sarcastic one.

"Listen Wolf, I didn't have the energy to like you then, and I don't have the energy to like you now." Allie shot back.

"Still feisty I see." Stansson said.

"Still a jackass I see." Allie shot back again crossing her arms. "Come on Gordon, let's go." Gordon and Allie then walked off back to the locker room.

--------------------------------

"It's been all Team USA tonight." the announcer said. "They lead Italy six to nothing. They've really dominated this game. Italy with the puck across the line. D'agistino shoots, glove save by Goldberg." Allie and Gordon gave each other a small fist bump. They then turned to Goldberg saying something to one of Italy's players and the player getting mad.

"Goldberg!" Gordon shouted trying to suppress a laugh.

"Hey look!" someone shouted in the crowds. Everyone turned to look at some kids from Team USA checking some players and trying to get the puck to Fulton. Once they were able to achieve that Fulton did his famous slap-shot and scored. They won the game!

--------------------------------

"Come on people let's do this!" a lady shouted. Allie and Gordon were taking pictures. Gordon was in the chair getting his hair done while Allie was getting her dress on. Allie came out of the room in a black dress that was a little too tight for her liking.

"Wow." Gordon said looking at her with admiration in his eyes.

"I know, it's a little tight, but they won't let me put on something different." Allie rambled. "Said it's the only dress that looked well with your suite. And-"

"No, you look amazing." Gordon cut her off. Allie gave him a soft smile then was pulled by the production people so they can start taking photos. They quickly tried to give them last minute touch ups.

"Ow!" Allie exclaimed. "Watch the boobs." They then started to take pictures. Allie was hating this as much as she was enjoying it. She just felt like this was too much. Gordon on the other hand was loving this. They did this for what felt like hours.

"Is this over yet?" Allie mumbled to Gordon.

"Almost." he responded.

----------------------------------

After the photoshoot Don had a party set up at the house Gordon and Allie were staying at. As much as she was a people person, she was starting to get uncomfortable. She didn't know where Gordon went, so she just kept to herself. Finally, she spotted him and walked over tugging at her dress.

"What are you doing?" Don asked her since she was walking over, weirdly.

"Well, I'm not sure if I should be tugging this thing up or pulling it down." Allie responded still tugging at her dress. Gordon smiled at her shaking his head while Don just looked at her like she was crazy. "Sorry, I'll stop." Soon a waiter came by handing Allie a glass of wine; she took it and said thank you.