Chapter-15

Olivia's POV:

I had settled down. This house wasn't very big but big enough for one person, more than big enough for one person. He had only one room here, no guest room so basically, we need to sleep in the same room on the same bed.

Well he did say none knew about this place and he didn't get people here so....

Yea but I'm not sleeping on the same bed as this bitch.

Fine sleep on the floor

He'll sleep on the floor

Yea sure, he'll sleep on the floor in his own house, of course.

Well, he should've thought that before getting me here.

I don't see what's the problem the guy is hot as fuck might as well get lai-

NOT ANOTHER WORD.

But-

Shushda.

Fine.

I had changed into my comfortable shorts and top and was now heading down for dinner.

The moment I stepped into hall the amazing smell of white sauce pasta filled my nostrils.

My legs automatically took me to the kitchen where I saw Greta and other maids.

"Greta, I can already smell pasta and now I'm mad hungry" I said.

"Oh, you're down. Great. I'll serve you immediately." She stated.

"Umm? Aren't we suppose to wait for Blaze?" I interrogated

"Oh no, don't worry about him. He has no fix time of coming home. That man is always late, most of the time he sleeps without having dinner. The HQ keeps him busy" she stated.

I feel bad. He works so hard and doesn't even have time to eat.

Shut up. He doesn't eat that's why he's always grumpy. Let him be.

I nodded and got seated on the dining table as Greta served me pasta with breadsticks.

"Are you sure we shouldn't wait?" I made sure again.

"Positive!" alright then.

Well, I see someone's concerned.

Fuck off bitch.

I started eating and man...THIS WAS THE BEST PASTA I'VE EVER HAD. I KEPT MOANING BECAUSE OF HOW AMAZING IT WAS THE WHOLE LUNCH.

I finally got done with the dinner and thanked Greta for it and headed back to ou- his room.

I took my laptop out and started checking few e-mails and doing some work and checked out my schedule for next month.

I didn't realize it was past 2:30 in the night. I was thirsty so I decided to go downstairs and have water.

I got out of the room and started stepping down from the stairs as I saw someone opening the main door. I quickly got down and took my dagger from my shorts out. I always made sure to have at least one dagger with me when I'm home too.

I saw a tall muscular figure coming inside as the only light in the room was of the moon. He switched on the light as I saw Blaze Knight standing there all tired.

I sighed and walked the rest of the stairs and came face to face with him. He saw me as I continued walking towards the kitchen.

"Why haven't you slept yet?" he asked.